OS
    iOS

No more gold, XP or Ironite for wins??

Is it just me or since yesterday the game doesn't award xp points, gold or ironite for wins?

Yes. Same for me. And the shit goes on and on...

OS
    Android
    Sounds like you two got the update that wasn't supposed to go live. Word is if you are sync'ed you should be able to clear app data (android) or reinstall (ios) and reload. After that it should be sorted until they try to update again. Just make sure you have your account name/email/pass/Facebook info handy beforehand. If you haven't sync'ed yet, do so ASAP.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Thanks @Reeb99 are you sure that all data will be restored once I reinstall the game? I have worked so hard on getting my characters right I can't affor to loose them.

I have test it and it works. I have lv % back and got ironite sometimes for fights and my char has his 4500atk back!!! Yeehhaaaa

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Thanks @Reeb99 are you sure that all data will be restored once I reinstall the game? I have worked so hard on getting my characters right I can't affor to loose them.
    I use 3 different devices for LOTB and yes, data will be restored BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WHAT REEB99 SAID:

Just make sure you have your account name/email/pass/Facebook info handy beforehand.
    (I not only wrote mine down, I also put them up on google keep and evernote so I have online backups )

OS
    iOS
    Thanks guys it did work. But see my new thread for yet another horrid bug

Quote Originally Posted by GayDaddyBear View Post
    I have test it and it works. I have lv % back and got ironite sometimes for fights and my char has his 4500atk back!!! Yeehhaaaa
    Is GayDaddyBear-3674 your ingame char? Because if you are, you are the one with less chars in all game haha, and level 96 account.

yes, thats me. I have only the chars i use. All other deleted. I only search for one new eddy but have a good one.
    for what i need mor chars? I have finished the game all levels gold. I don't need other chars for now.
    If i got one i can build them up in 2 minutes. Got enough stuff for 4-5 chars to build them up to 5 * with all talsmans.
    no problem.
    for now it's boring enough.
    i only play the dayli levels...
    Last edited by GayDaddyBear; 10-19-2016 at 06:19 PM.