OS
    Android

Missions & Achievements list in searchable format?

Is there a simple list of them all contained a single place with a simple text-based search facility? Scrolling through the in-game lists is really tiresome!

Are the Remove Beneficial missions still broken or am I missing a secret ingredient?

OS
    Android
    dont think there's a full list of either missions or achievements but pretty sure they've changed from when i started 2-3 years ago; for a current list of achievements either creating a new login or going through all the game updates from when they added frontier dungeons and awakened toons would be the other way as thats when they overhauled the achievements tab and kept adding more with each dungeon and awakened toon. also cant remember last time any mission challenge worked for me.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Does that mean you cant earn the red Pharoah dog?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    If ur talking about the crimson pharaoh dog i have him but pretty sure him and the golden pharaoh dog were from the achievement tab not the mission one.
    Name:  SmartSelect_20200706-195337_Legacy.jpg
Views: 1365
Size:  287.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Is there a simple list of them all contained a single place with a simple text-based search facility? Scrolling through the in-game lists is really tiresome!

Are the Remove Beneficial missions still broken or am I missing a secret ingredient?
    so this guy has been making vids of the missions and achievements, has 20+ that go back a few years so, u could watch them and write them down if u want, goes back to before "night city", gauntlet, and when it was just daily/achievement tabs (no missions/events tab)Name:  SmartSelect_20200706-202047_YouTube.jpg
Views: 1227
Size:  365.8 KB
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    so this guy has been making vids of the missions and achievements, has 20+ that go back a few years so, u could watch them and write them down if u want, goes back to before "night city", gauntlet, and when it was just daily/achievement tabs (no missions/events tab)
    Much better to view on a large screen than on my phone. A step in the right direction, thank you.