Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Today another vortex.. many skill shards, 2 legendary souls & 5 G/A souls.. got 1 Prisoner from a legendary and 1 Prisoner from a g/a soul.. i was like what the fuck ???!! RNG drives me mad
    Still can t believe this.. i m trying to get this toon since + than one year and today i pulled two damned Prisoner in one minute
    Don t know what mumbo jambo you did my friend, anyway thank you !!
    Wish i could donate the second one to GMAC though
    Happy for you! not for me

15 sacrifice = 2 pumpkin green
    15 G\ass souls = one Cyborg Eddie, 1 corrupt harpy ( many dupes of her ), 1 death dog ( many dupes of him ), and shit dupes 3*
    I continu with 1 Legendary to try to have like you finally Prisoner or VH eddie (they are so important) and... one big shit dupe Blue GS ( a joke?... no dupe system )
    So bad luck with dupe system after more than one year full playing
    I'm afraid to use another legendary...
    Last tries: 1 rainmaker Eddie dupe, Tailgunner eddie 2 times ( many dupes of him ) and many 4* dupes
    Please god give me the power to loot a not useless toon in pvp in the next year like allied general, VHE, Prisonner, Ace High eddie etc lol ^^
    Last edited by blade685; 10-16-2017 at 06:48 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Gathered myself about a hundred souls today. Not a single pumpkin at all. Man, I guess I had all my luck in the beginning.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

I've gone through 400-500 regular souls, 100-150 rare souls, 50 G/A souls, and 10-15 legendary souls. I've filled the pool twice, and have a third one that I might be able to squeeze out before the end of the event.

I've ended up with maybe 30 skill shards, and three new characters - all 4*, unfortunately. Death Dog, Gunner Hellraiser, and warrior Corrupt Rescuer.

It cost me 7m in cash, hundreds of upgrade shards (upgrading toons to hit level VI sacrifice or double VI), one non-dupe 5* (PDK), and 500 ironite (I, ugh, completely ran out of cash).

Even though I didn't get any of my long-sought after characters (Nomad, Prisoner, VHE, Cyborg, GCR), and I spent basically everything I had, it was an enjoyable event.

As RNG giveth, RNG taketh, and I am left disappointed I couldn't cross off at least one hard-to-get char.

Also, all of my 5* rolls came from rare souls. Every legendary was a 4* dupe.

Oh, and I got a *fucktonne* of pumpkins. So, so many. Probably 10 of them from level 1 sacrifices alone, then a bunch from each vortex fill, and I think I got them as a reward badge on two of my VI sacrifices.

Final note to Sparton/Dev team:

I avoided doing a tier VII sacrifice because I felt that the 5 pumpkins wasn't worth the one reward it was replacing. The 3 pumpkins on tier VI were generally decent, though I had a few bad reward combinations. Tier VII is such a high level of sacrifice I would have only shot for it if the rewards were "in addition to". Since they were not, double VI was the sweet spot for me, to minimize bad RNG rolls
    Last edited by bort; 10-16-2017 at 10:11 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post

Oh, and I got a *fucktonne* of pumpkins. So, so many. Probably 10 of them from level 1 sacrifices alone, then a bunch from each vortex fill, and I think I got them as a reward badge on two of my VI sacrifices.
    Now you can gather all your pumpkins and dupes around the Halloween fires and sing kumbaya.
    This event is ridiculously stupid as the many of them lately. Devs are just throwing toons at us that will never be used!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Now you can gather all your pumpkins and dupes around the Halloween fires and sing kumbaya.
    This event is ridiculously stupid as the many of them lately. Devs are just throwing toons at us that will never be used!
    Yeah, I'm basically at an end-game scenario. What I'm looking for is the few remaining characters I don't have, skill shards to feed the PVP-able ones, and PVP talismen.

Once someone (else) finds the combinations that can auto BNW IX/X on all, I'll need those chars too.

While I enjoyed the ability to fill the vortex twice in one day, the cost was pretty high (eg, everything I had), and I didn't manage to get any of the toons I was after.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Today another vortex.. many skill shards, 2 legendary souls & 5 G/A souls.. got 1 Prisoner from a legendary and 1 Prisoner from a g/a soul.. i was like what the fuck ???!! RNG drives me mad
    Still can t believe this.. i m trying to get this toon since + than one year and today i pulled two damned Prisoner in one minute
    Don t know what mumbo jambo you did my friend, anyway thank you !!
    Wish i could donate the second one to GMAC though
    Congrats on the prisoner. Hopefully the next update changes the bugs on him to be more useful. You'll have to learn the quirks to his passive for the current meta. Will keep my fingers crossed for GMAC.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Congrats on the prisoner. Hopefully the next update changes the bugs on him to be more useful. You'll have to learn the quirks to his passive for the current meta. Will keep my fingers crossed for GMAC.
    He is still very useful in PVP even with his bugs, I don't think that I would've gone this high in the ranks without him.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    completely agree with that, so many useless toons....hard to have and useless....

OS
    Android

Team Pumpkin

Tier 7 plus vortex by dumping maxed Cyborg over 20k essence and other clowns I am sick of seeing got me over 20 pumpkins, 2 legendary soul dupes and 12 skill shards which all went to good use powering up Aces which is actually fun compared to Cyborg. Could not stand to see his yellow sandals or the twirling pyramid anymore. Is anyone going to waste skill shards on a team of pumpkins now? Name:  Screenshot_2017-10-15-08-54-08.png
Views: 369
Size:  1.07 MBName:  Screenshot_2017-10-15-08-54-37.png
Views: 286
Size:  425.5 KB

OS
    Android
    maxed Cyborg for sacrifice!!!