OS
    iOS

Arena rewards, or lack of rewards

Anyone else not receiving their Arena rewards after rollover?
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Not only that, I apparently am getting attack over and over again by a player named Elbars. At least five times in a row. Is that supposed to be possible?
    Saigrim-3244

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Not only that, I apparently am getting attack over and over again by a player named Elbars. At least five times in a row. Is that supposed to be possible?
    so rewards can take a moment to come especially if u log in right after rollover, and as far as being attacked multiple times in a row by 1 person happens often, my clan leader was attacked by same person 4-5x and the picture is from my dfense and both of our multi attacks were in last 2 hrs of the week
    Name:  SmartSelect_20200307-201627_Legacy.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  466.5 KB
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I had five defense attacks in a row, but it was two hours after rollover. I never attacked the guy once. I had quit PVP in the middle of the day after achievements were done.
    Saigrim-3244

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Yeah, I had five defense attacks in a row, but it was two hours after rollover. I never attacked the guy once. I had quit PVP in the middle of the day after achievements were done.
    I'm finding when I refresh my attack list lately it changes players, but half hour later I refresh again and the same first list of players come back up again.

Can do that multiple times. Never used to be like that, so you can continually attack the same player over and over again. Just another new bug in the game to add to the ever increasing list, and make PVP even more boring.

Remember when you used to enjoy PVP, instead of 20 min battles ending in a draw now. Or endless loops cuz of bugs. What fun.

OS
    iOS
    I never got my rewards after roll over in arena after finishing in king v even tho I had over 3900 points