Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Can someone explain how...

I've been running the Tiny Tim's Madness for the past 3 days or whatever with the same characters very few defeats and very few problems with connection then all of the sudden we had a turn over rollover whatever when the server resets on its midnight time or whatever and now I can't get a win the server keeps dropping my average of 8 minutes per run has extended to damn near 10 the only changes I have made on my end actually increasing the Star level of the talismans I was using and buying the Magic buff in the store which should have made the Talisman stronger and my character stronger and the buff from the store should have increased of their magic damage why did they get weaker why did my average run time increase and what the f*** is really going on in this game said seems ridiculous really really stupid that improving my talismans and stats would reduce my run time

OS
    iOS
    That‘s sad to hear, fellow. I’m sorry. I don’t have countered any problems running the dungeon on auto.
    But what team are you using? 8 min. avg. seems pretty much. I have 1:40 avg. and personally I feel this is way too much time used. This dungeon seems a bit harder to manage than the cyborg dungeon where I had 0:40 avg. in insanity at the end.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    I have a lot of toons/talis but I'm just not finding a combo that works for insanity
    Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far!

OS
    Android
    Sohvar. Post your game ID so someone may look at your roster and see if they can help pick a team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I can't even beat insanity and out of the 30 Souls III open today 15 Christmas Souls and the new Revolution of the heroic Souls 15 of those I got 5 gold Choppers my mythical gave me vampire Hunter all of which I already have nothing that will help , I dont have Charlotte or KP or max awakened anything so... ,but my runs are going smoothly today and I'll grind it out no other choice

OS
    Android
    Really its wave 4 on Madness that is slow I crush the others fairly quick . They just dont die for a long time even hitting the green guy first he comes back at least twice, guess I'm just not that smart n not good

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Your face View Post
    Really its wave 4 on Madness that is slow I crush the others fairly quick . They just dont die for a long time even hitting the green guy first he comes back at least twice, guess I'm just not that smart n not good
    Then use one of the gunner choppers. He grants permadeath to all enemies (except the have immunity). But that’ll work.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Your face View Post
    I've been running the Tiny Tim's Madness for the past 3 days or whatever with the same characters very few defeats and very few problems with connection then all of the sudden we had a turn over rollover whatever when the server resets on its midnight time or whatever and now I can't get a win ....

... and the buff from the store should have increased of their magic damage why did they get weaker why did my average run time increase and what the f*** is really going on in this game said seems ridiculous really really stupid that improving my talismans and stats would reduce my run time
    You're not alone, nor are you crazy.
    I've posted previously in certain event threads, that it seems like a team you've been grinding with all of a sudden after a rollover, starts to get repetitive Defeats. I dunno, maybe the AI learns as we grind, or maybe the Devs adjust certain difficulty settings or parameters throughout a grind event.

Also, I dunno how many times I've gotten new relics thinking it's going to be better when actually it feels like I made it worse.... LoL.
    I think it's just weird irony or Murphy's Law.
    The permanent relics really do work and are a must have....
    .....and the temporary "event" relics actually work.
    I purchased them once for gauntlet and it felt way easier and I placed my highest rank.... when others were talking about how much harder it was that period.

Good Luck,..... and if it's taking you 8-10 minutes or anywhere near that on Madness, try grinding Hard.
    Quicker will prove more beneficial in a "time sensitive" event.

OS
    Android
    i run pharaoh ed a ww ds claire and another toon of choice mine is dp wrath and it never fails

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    You're not alone, nor are you crazy.
    I've posted previously in certain event threads, that it seems like a team you've been grinding with all of a sudden after a rollover, starts to get repetitive Defeats. I dunno, maybe the AI learns as we grind, or maybe the Devs adjust certain difficulty settings or parameters throughout a grind event.

Also, I dunno how many times I've gotten new relics thinking it's going to be better when actually it feels like I made it worse.... LoL.
    I think it's just weird irony or Murphy's Law.
    The permanent relics really do work and are a must have....
    .....and the temporary "event" relics actually work.
    I purchased them once for gauntlet and it felt way easier and I placed my highest rank.... when others were talking about how much harder it was that period.

Good Luck,..... and if it's taking you 8-10 minutes or anywhere near that on Madness, try grinding Hard.
    Quicker will prove more beneficial in a "time sensitive" event.
    Well.. A few days ago I just published a team almost 100% sure on Insanity.
    Today I got like six defeats in one hour!
    It's stupid.
    I think it's like you said Bakura, maybe IA learn about our team or maybe just one day IA it's stronger and everything is more difficult