Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Originally Posted by iPoop
    the Mummy Eddie base DEF & MR numbers are incorrect.

OS
    iOS
    There's a mistake in the German translation at the Corrupt Owl Cultist. In the power skill it says that it heals all allies instead of magic increase. I was wondering till today, why it didn't heal. Don't know if someone already recognized it somewhere else.
    Greetings from Bavaria.

OS
    Android
    Slauki, thank you for all of your hard work on this thread! Also, a big thank you to all of the other forum users who have leveled up toons to help make this possible. This is going to be a huge help going forward in deciding on which characters to level up to level 5.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller View Post
    Originally Posted by iPoop
    the Mummy Eddie base DEF & MR numbers are incorrect.
    thank you for mentioning it, i corrected it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    There's a mistake in the German translation at the Corrupt Owl Cultist. In the power skill it says that it heals all allies instead of magic increase. I was wondering till today, why it didn't heal. Don't know if someone already recognized it somewhere else.
    Greetings from Bavaria.
    the translations are really bad, i swiched to eglish after 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    Slauki, thank you for all of your hard work on this thread! Also, a big thank you to all of the other forum users who have leveled up toons to help make this possible. This is going to be a huge help going forward in deciding on which characters to level up to level 5.
    thanks man, glad that it will help you. need some more toons soon, since this is getting boring without something productive to do

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the Tipp, Slauki. I'll change language now before I upgrade characters and look here for stats. Great work.

OS
    iOS
    Slauki,

If you're bored and looking for a way to improve your already awesome thread I have a small suggestion. I was thinking of a way to make it easier to find a specific character on the very long first page, and I thought if you typed the names of every character just before their picture it'd make it easy to search the page (CTR+F or mac equivalent) to find someone.

Anyway, don't want to seem ungrateful or unappreciative of your hard work keeping this up and updated, and I certainly don't expect you to do extra work just because I suggested it. I just wanted to share a thought I had. Thanks!
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Slauki,

If you're bored and looking for a way to improve your already awesome thread I have a small suggestion. I was thinking of a way to make it easier to find a specific character on the very long first page, and I thought if you typed the names of every character just before their picture it'd make it easy to search the page (CTR+F or mac equivalent) to find someone.

Anyway, don't want to seem ungrateful or unappreciative of your hard work keeping this up and updated, and I certainly don't expect you to do extra work just because I suggested it. I just wanted to share a thought I had. Thanks!
    hey arcturus, thank you for the hint. i also thought about it... the problem is that 4 characters are in one picture so i would have to type 4 names in a line before the picture every time. i'm afraid it would look awful, but not entirely sure. will test this once i get more work to do. i think with the next update, there will be some significant changes, so that i will have to update this a litte :-)

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I refer to this thread more than any other post. Such an amazing job Slauki!

I know this is a compilation of maximized characters, but one helpful addition may be how the character drops most commonly - ex 3*, 4*, or 5*. This would be especially helpful for some of the newer characters we haven't seen as much like the BNW characters - where there may be three Droids, but one is a bit more "special"

Thanks again for this awesome thread!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I refer to this thread more than any other post. Such an amazing job Slauki!

I know this is a compilation of maximized characters, but one helpful addition may be how the character drops most commonly - ex 3*, 4*, or 5*. This would be especially helpful for some of the newer characters we haven't seen as much like the BNW characters - where there may be three Droids, but one is a bit more "special"

Thanks again for this awesome thread!
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...drops-per-soul
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    sorry guys, it might be a little pathetic, but it's a real problem, that i have no motivation to update this thread. since pvp is released i spend hours and hours every day with this game, and it makes me kinda burned out. and now i'm also sad that some great guys like billion are taking a break, because they are exhausted too. so i will do what i can to support them. even it's only something silly like not to update this thread till things are fixed in some way.

i really loved the work on this and i'm also a litte proud of it, but i always felt like doing all i could to make this game better and enjoyable for most of us. but at in this phase of development it is more of a 2nd job than an enjoyable game. so i wanted to make some kind of statement. and since this thread is frequented quite a bit, it might even reach anyone out there.

don't get me wrong, it's my fault that i play it so much, i'm fully aware of it. noone forces me to do that. but i feel like having the obligation to use all troopers and burning sow. and noone can explain me why i should be forced to play GOD the 5000th time, only to fullfill that....

don't worry i will continue to use my troopers, and to contribute to the forum as good as i can. as soon as things get better i will update this thread too. but now i really have no motivation to do anything more than that. sorry.