Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Scrapping the Blue Cheese (Allied Soldier)

At least 4 crashes in warrior LOL X timeline... I finally had enough with this BS. I dropped him harvested what Talismans I could use on his replacement and am running all sentinel toons now. Fortunately I managed to 5* evolve my Soulless Demon just in time, but this is ridiculous.

Zero crashes since, which accounts for another 1-2 full sands of times runs in Warrior and another 2 in Magus yesterday/today.

now the pressure is on for TWO toons for when/where sentinels won't cut it, with only five 3* evo shards in the bank.

I've never used the all loved AS. Just leveled one to 4* for testing purposes and not counting the shield, he's useless... So I find out that people doesnt love him, people love's the f'n shield. (Maybe this shield is the answer to f'n Visions Eddie lack of love)

OS
    iOS
    Well, good time to ease off your dependence on him before he gets hit by the Nerf gun imminently.

I benched mine for now and have found some new fun combos. Good luck putting your new all-star cast together!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    I've never used the all loved AS. Just leveled one to 4* for testing purposes and not counting the shield, he's useless... So I find out that people doesnt love him, people love's the f'n shield. (Maybe this shield is the answer to f'n Visions Eddie lack of love)
    Great idea, give visions a reflect all, explosive all and a cyclone all! I think thats kinda fair, its still pretty weak, needs immunity

Also... i can relate, never used the soldier!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Allied soldier goes from being a superior mid-game character to a rather meh end game character. Once you have your team fully geared with talisman, taking a hit or two doesn't faze you so better to sub out allied solider for a hitter or healer. However, trying to clear Underworld madness would be tough without him unless you have massive RNG 'skill' in the Book of Souls.

OS
    iOS
    I never used the allied soldier. For rift blue X my standard team is Pharaoh Eddie for boss (soldier Eddie to get to boss) nomad, red rocket dog, and pharaoh sun spirit. I can sub the nomad with any hard hitting toon. There are many was to byif a good team it's all trial and error.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I never used the allied soldier. For rift blue X my standard team is Pharaoh Eddie for boss (soldier Eddie to get to boss) nomad, red rocket dog, and pharaoh sun spirit. I can sub the nomad with any hard hitting toon. There are many was to byif a good team it's all trial and error.
    This is true, but 3* evo shards are a luxury these days that precludes much experimentation.

Looks like PSS and Assassin Artillery Dog are next on the development list

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Shield aside, he's a Magus AoE fighter... Handy with a set of 5* freeze talons.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    This is true, but 3* evo shards are a luxury these days that precludes much experimentation.

Looks like PSS and Assassin Artillery Dog are next on the development list
    The assassin artillery dog won't let you down. He's become part of my core team over the past couple weeks.

OS
    iOS
    When you use your 50 troopers each day Where do you use them? I use all my low
    Lvl support troopers in madness shadow of the wickerman (just to use them cheap and fast) then I use all trooper eddies and good support troopers in the highest lvl rift. I do this to maximize the amount of 3* for leveling toons. Also it allows me to see how other toons preform on a difficult area.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.