Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Calm Composure (Arena) - Earn new Cosmic High Virtue Patience Talismans!

Name:  Calm-Composure-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1903
Size:  276.0 KB

From now until October 3rd at 5PM PT, complete event challenges in the Arena and Gauntlet for rewards including Virtuous Currency, Iron Coins, Heavenly Currency and more!

Virtuous Currency can be traded in store for new Cosmic High Virtue - Patience Talismans, and Cosmic Nautical Talismans.

This Cosmic High Virtue Talisman comes with the Patience passive. T1 Talismans will disable enemy Wrathful Talismans, T2 will disable enemy Wrathful and Rage Talismans, and the T3 will disable enemy Wrathful Talismans, Rage Talismans and Odin Character Passive abilities. The passive ability also does the following:

If another Talisman effect or Character Passive is disabled by this Talisman, gain the following:
    • Whenever an ally dies for the first time each turn, heal all other allies up to MAX HP and remove all negative effects, including Silver effects, from them. Whenever an ally takes damage, if their HP is 50% or lower, grant Force Shield to them for 1 turn.

If no Talisman effects or Character Passives are disabled by this Talisman, gain the following:
    • Grant immunity from negative effects, including Silver effects, for 2 turns and immunity to all damage for 1 turn to all allies at the start of battle. When you reach 1 HP for the first time, heal up to MAX HP, inflict Unblockable Stun for 1 turn on all enemies and gain ‘grant a random Damage Block Shield to each ally for 2 turns at the start of your turn’.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Iron Coins at a 10% rate.

Heavenly Currency is the event currency of our Divine Origins event running from September to the end of November.

Trade your Heavenly Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Amaterasu, Zodiac Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Divine Origins event post here!

**BONUS: For the duration of this event, Eternity Soul Fragments you earn from the weekly Arena resets can be traded for Eternity Talismans!

Eternity Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for the following effects:

Grant Immunity and Perfect Hit to all allies for 2 turns at the start of battle. Remove All Silver Effects from self and gain Physical, Magic and True Block for 1 turn if Perfect Hit effects, including Golden and Innate effects, are active on self at the start of battle, after every action and when you take damage. Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden effects, from all enemies and inflict Stun and Passive Disable on them for 1 turn if any ally is suffering from Passive Disable effects, including Silver and Innate effects, at the start of battle and at the start of your turn.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help you complete the challenges ahead:
    • Pick up the Fushigi No Uchu Pack and Awaken Magus Amaterasu! This bundle contains Magus Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins, 6 Radiant Light Awakening Shards and 6 Celestial Awakening Shards! It also contains a Cosmic Pisces Talisman!
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Grab our Any Class Power Up Pack! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ Colourless XP Shards to power up any class of character!
    • Eternity Relics are purchasable with Gold in the Event Store!

Eternity Relics grant players up to a 50% increase in HP, Attack and Magic stats in the Arena for a limited time. There are two kinds: Eternity Arms (Increase Stats on your Arena Offense Team) and Eternity Armor (Increase Stats on your Arena Defense Team).

Please note: Each Eternity Relic can be purchased twice and will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    The event currency isn't tallying up, it shows me at 0 even though I just claimed 350
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    In game tali description says it disable Ragnarok. So is it Rags or Rage wich is disabled?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Meti View Post
    In game tali description says it disable Ragnarok. So is it Rags or Rage wich is disabled?
    it disables ragnarok

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Meti View Post
    „Rags“ is just a short form of „Ragnarok Talisman“ (or the name of a very cool trooper who plays here since day one 😜 ).
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

I remember rags. Is he still logging in or just retired from the forum

OS
    Android
    How was the 300 total wins number decided? Because frankly it seems too much.
    If you're going off of normal gauntlet wins, those are bloated by the gauntlet title chasers(a small subset of players) who were always going to hit hundreds of wins with amulets even though they get nothing out if it.

If you're going off of Arena wins, again you're going off of a tiny fraction of players who waste their resources for bragging rights.

The only people who can hit this 300 win target and thus get goal of this event without IAP or a sizeable Ironite spend are those were going to meet the goal regardless(and thus should be omitted) and those who intentionally tank their arena rank down to the AI teams built for players who just started the game.

I was really hoping I could say something positive about this event after always being negative about Arena and Gauntlet events but this still doesn't address of the main issues. This is still a Tank or Pay event
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I will say that I enjoyed the "apply these effects" aspect of it rather than the normal, win with basic attacks, with power attacks, and with furies. The variety was nice, and I appreciated that there are gunner characters who do those effects, which let us kill two challenges with one stone.

I completely agree with MM that 300 wins is silly, though. I'm currently at rank 144 Arena, with all full-meta opponents, and I've only done 51 wins so far. I don't remember exactly, but I feel like getting through SSS in gauntlet once is a little over 50 wins as well. So I seem to be heading for roughly 1/3 of your intent.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Oh, but I want to call out that it was super cool to have a Monday where the Clan Raid reset, the heroic rotation reset, AND a new event started but the servers were playable pretty much right away. That was an unexpected but positive surprise.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Anyone having issues with the the Patience Talisman not disabling Wrathful talis in the arena? It doesn't seem like it does, but then again the arena is so messed up who knows....