Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I played Lord of the flies on auto in madness,and as long as I used a trooper there was no problem.
    Without a trooper auto play doesn’t work. This only happens in Lords of the flies....strange.

OS
    Android
    Really strange is the zero droprate of Ironite!

OS
    Android
    Urock, where are you playing not earning ironite?

NC has extremely low ironite drop rates. Powerslave has about 30% return rate. AMOLAD is lower than powerslave, not sure about underworld.

NC gold payout is a trade off for no ironite.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Wtf?
    Had 3,656 event frags , added mega pak SoT, went back to NC Body Bags, hit auto, took a nap, ran out of SoT, woke up and checked, still had 3,656 frags, so I tested 1 run..... no frags dropping.
    Anyone else have this prob?

*Update: Exited game, logged back, it works now.
    It just sux to waste 150 ironite and hour and a half. Never had it happen before. Weird!
    Last edited by Bakura; 06-19-2019 at 11:37 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Im running powerslave and seems OK?

Edit: Also I tested out a big refill in powerslave overnight. Ended up with near enough to two talismans of frags and got about 85 ironite back for the fill. It does take longer and less gold (still got about 2M iirc), but if ironite is you shortfall, best do powerslave for this challenge....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Anybody else having issues with the Singularity talis. Just tried them, it seemed like it actually disabled passives and reduced hp/defensive stats.
    My test team got annihilated!
    Having no talis would have been better.

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks Yup.
    So many sections in this forum, I never saw that one before.

OS
    Android
    So eventually the talismans will probably be a must have (hopefully fixed in the next update) but for now will just take up space. Although has anyone tried them against another character that passive disables (eg Beast Eddie/W. Derby Demon) or Labyrinth talismans? Maybe the bug is related exclusively to the Prisoner, seeing how its passive has been bugged for what, years now?

The good thing about this event,, although its a grind no special teams or purchases of event keys required!
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-20-2019 at 04:22 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I wonder how many people bought the ironite/talis pack? I would have if I had the funds. I don't know about anyone else, but the lack of product testing is very disheartening. Virus Ed and now this. It would be more professional to test this stuff before releasing them, especially when money is involved (ironite can cost $ too.)
    I understand there will be bugs (we deal with them everyday), and that problems occur, but "we need to fix the flat tires on this car instead of adding more racing stripes, before we go any further."
    I'm not complaining just to b!tch, I'm giving feedback as an unsatisfied customer.
    It's not getting, it's been out of control for a long time.
    Believe me, for the love of this game, I know we all have become accustomed to having to "deal with" and accept serious problems which seem like will never be addressed.
    I hope the moderators will read this and go to their superiors about the growing dissatisfaction. We want things to work as advertised. Most of us won't mind a pause in new toons and talis in order to get the game up to par. It would actually give us time to use what we have so far, before new stuff comes out.

By the way, sign me up, I would be a beta tester.
    They had some of us do it for the gauntlet, we could test toons /talis and dungeons.

*Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
    Last edited by Bakura; 06-20-2019 at 05:44 AM.

*All Eddies!