Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just tried the beast on madness post update -yeah, as others have said, too damn hard!

I went in with Pharaoh Eddie, Allied General, Warrior Troll, CR Eddie and Soldier Eddie (all 5*s and maxed talismans) and lost 3 times!

I'm sure I can rotate other characters and figure out how to win without revives, but this is kind of ridiculous. That's a decent team, and I don't know how newbies are going to beat him as they probably won't have their characters developed like that when the face him.

Unless your goal is to force ironite revive spending to defeat him, you may want to dial him back a bit

OS
    iOS
    I've tried to beat the beast several times - Samurai/Pharaoh/CR along with Alliance General and Corrupt General

Always have to revive - typically once, so one of these days I'll beat it, but a new team won't have a chance

Still, even if you revive six times, you've technically made it through it, and that's what newbies will do
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    After so many people complaining here - especially the ones that got this update earlier - I was a bit scared and tried to farm as much as possible because the madness level seem to be unbeatable and so on.
    They talked so much bullshit. Maybe their characters weren't build balanced so they got effected really hard and they don't have any plan b.

But for me this update is great! I could get so many rainbow shards that from earlier stand point "who will be worthy every few months to be the next chosen one to have 5 stars" to the new stand point "I just leveled one up to 5 stars and soon there will be more" now my problem shifts to a luxury problem that I have not enough time to play all of them fast enough to level 100 until the next (few) will be on 5 stars as well. What I also really like is the list of the changelog with all detailed effects and where what rune will drop and so on. Got me so much faster to all the things I was waiting for weeks or months. Great job from the developers! I really like it! - I would have posted this earlier, but I don't have time left besides working and playing LOTB

angelkelly

ironmaiden84

You come off as rude but maybe it's the way I read your post. But anyways the game is way harder then it use to be. And I understand why people like myself complain about the update. Bcuz after months of getting use to the game and liking certain parts about it.The developers decided to change the whole platform of the game that was uncalled for. Not just the little changes like the drop rates that needed to be fix. But things that were never a main issue. And as far as the game goes currently it's ok with the drop rate improvement. But other then that i don't think I need to congratulate or praise the developers for doing something that should have been done along time ago.
    Last edited by angelkelly; 10-22-2016 at 11:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    Ok we need more mods. These spam bots are out of control.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    You come off as rude but maybe it's the way I read your post. But anyways the game is way harder then it use to be. And I understand why people like myself complain about the update. Bcuz after months of getting use to the game and liking certain parts about it.The developers decided to change the whole platform of the game that was uncalled for. Not just the little changes like the drop rates that needed to be fix. But things that were never a main issue. And as far as the game goes currently it's ok with the drop rate improvement. But other then that i don't think I need to congratulate or praise the developers for doing something that should have been done along time ago.
    I think they should be congratulated, as it wasn't their mess. They're cleaning up the mess of the old devs. Also, the changes to the character's and talismans may not have seemed necessary to you, but think of it this way: would you rather have this happen now so you can play around with new combinations and teams to find the most effective ones, or would rather they made these changes on the day pvp is released (when you imply it would be necessary)? If these changes happened at the same time as pvp you wouldn't know just how much your favorite characters were affected and would be at a huge disadvantage.

So I do think these changes were very necessary now rather than later. You may still disagree, but I guarantee you would singing a different tune if it happened on the same day as pvp's release.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden84 View Post
    After so many people complaining here - especially the ones that got this update earlier - I was a bit scared and tried to farm as much as possible because the madness level seem to be unbeatable and so on.
    They talked so much bullshit. Maybe their characters weren't build balanced so they got effected really hard and they don't have any plan b.
    Right, exactly. From the start, I've been leveling up various characters and changing up the combinations of them with other characters and seeing how things work out. When a character reaches maximum (for now) level, I put it to the side and work with a new one. I target having 3 characters leveling up in any sort of battle when possible plus one borrowed trooper. At least several times a week I find combinations that work fantastic in specific situations, and of course ones that don't work all that well.

I didn't have much to say about the game positive or negative until the update was happening and now I'm impressed with how well the changes are working out.

Now I'm comfortable with putting money into this because it's NOT the game it was, a game where players without work and way too much time on their hands could load up with a couple of talisman types that were far too overpowered as well as a few characters that were OP as well, and those same players just hit auto-play without any thought of balanced characters and other sets of them for varying situations. It would have really sucked to have that lame crap going on in PvP.

Now it's a game with much more depth and people need to break out of a single tactic to play well.

OS
    Android
    There are 2 big problems for me now after the update:
    No more 1*, 2* and 3* red evo runes, they never drop, never !!!!
    The 3* coloured evo shards, they almost never drop too !!!!
    Someone know where I can find those things ????

Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    There are 2 big problems for me now after the update:
    No more 1*, 2* and 3* red evo runes, they never drop, never !!!!
    The 3* coloured evo shards, they almost never drop too !!!!
    Someone know where I can find those things ????
    Yes, I run Battlefield madness on the stage "fighting spirits" and consistently get both 3* evo runes (rainbow) and 3* evo shards (rainbow). They drop very often.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Yes, I run Battlefield madness on the stage "fighting spirits" and consistently get both 3* evo runes (rainbow) and 3* evo shards (rainbow). They drop very often.
    Yep pretty much anywhere on Battlefield madness you'll have so many of them you won't be able to keep up on gold. Now the 3* color evo shards... Those are still a huge bottleneck.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?