Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    zero and I already got Virus Eddie.
    You must run LoL X to get the key souls.... If you did, then ouch, tough luck!

I think I got 4 (maybe had one before the event grind). Ironically, I have run the 4 + initial free run and I have only seen Warrior and Assassin.... kind of irritated I cant just clear them all and get the bonus rewards out of the way.

OS
    Android
    Nada out of 100 BNW battles.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I have done only 40 battles on level X and have gotten 3 keys. Already finished my farming on BNW.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, the event is done now and quite happy with the input and output of it all. He should be a strong 3 star I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Anyone else have their win counter stuck in Brave New World battles? I'm stuck at 25 and I had run quite a few before I realized it. I have been working on my Echo/titan shield runs and those counters are working.
    Last edited by pnthrfan; 06-18-2019 at 07:03 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Event done. Took about 48 hours of playing. Spent about 400 Ironite give or take. Farmed BNW X. Did not even need to finish all the achievements to get him.

I like him and have been beating a few teams in Arena. He is not ready for defense yet but he does well with the right classes.

Farm team of Madness dungeon

Sentinel Troll - Greed/Inspiration (imho the best dungeon ally to use. He destroys all beneficial effects on enemies)
    Ferryman - Hex/Mark
    Alexander - Viper/Cosmic
    Madam - Alchemy/Cosmic

Average time 2:00 minutes (to midnight)
    Best time 1:19 on auto.

Despite spending ironite, the returns on the dungeon are huge. Over 100 SoW plus other stuff. I would like to see more events like this.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-18-2019 at 08:38 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I got 1 key for all the BNW runs to finish the challenges.... bit disappointed tbh!

That said, knowing my luck I'd get all the same colour anyway and it wouldnt be worth running! lol
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Anyone else see the update to Virus Eddie? Didnt see a post to discuss, so I'm mentioning it here. I knew something was up.... his HP earlier was like 39000+, now its 8000+.
    The update post said he was drawing stats from the Boss in the Virus Dungeon, that's why Hp was high and his attack was weak. He hits like a champ now, but Hp is 8k or so.
    It just messes with your head when you could have sworn you saw something different before..... anyway, you're not crazy , they did change him.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Well seeing how the event was suspended early on due to a bug with the soul that doesn't surprise me to see a change to Virus Eddie.

I completed the event last night. Only down side to the event was the amount of keys to purchase and having to reset every damn time! If they ever go down this road again I hope they make the keys about 100/200 frags and limited to 30/60 runs per key instead of the 50 frags/15 runs bs. Grinding is hard enough as it is why make it even harder? Unless you want even more players to leave the game?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    dungeon expired after 1 hour wtf?
    it is 16 hours after the reset and not after opening key???
    Happens to me too. Does anyone know why or have a workaround? Very annoying to have to get new keys all the fricking time.