Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    If were talking even scaling for the cyborg I think the mandatory red slot should become purple and we lean on a assassin set (as currently I get the best numbers from)....but even so the best damage output I achieved is 2k+ less vs neutral and 3k+ vs assasins.

A full ATK setup is laughable now as Kaijester said.
    Hi, I saw your team in some of your posts.

And I noticed about your "5* lvl 100 team" picture.

I would like to ask that why you choose to level up "Hell Dice(W), Sandworm(G), and Possessed Rockets(G)"?

Are they really good to invest?

Thanks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post

I would like to ask that why you choose to level up "Hell Dice(W), Sandworm(G), and Possessed Rockets(G)"?

Thanks.
    I believe it was to help the community by passing on the stats to slauki for maximized characters

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    I believe it was to help the community by passing on the stats to slauki for maximized characters
    Also, to have a a set of characters guaranteed to never be nerfed

OS
    Android

Thanks.
    They are all three junk characters lol. Like was said above, it was probably for the community stats project. I evolved a green Hell Dice for the project, but somebody else spoke up that they had one before I finished levelling it. It's... not good. Not good at all. Just annoying to play against haha.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddrak View Post
    AoF is doing a lot less damage.
    A couple of weeks ago I tested SE+AoF (+empty slot) in Matter of Life and Death (madness) and got a 100% victory on 10 attempt, today I lost three out of five with SE+AoF+5*trooper (sorry guys ).

To be honest I felt AoF was OP, but the nerf seems a bit too much like that.
    They claim that they didn't touch him, but I'm noticing a huge difference as well. I think it's a combination of a bug being fixed that would make buffs persist invisibly each progressive round (meaning a lot less damage now than we were used to on the 5th wave) and a new bug that makes fully upgraded characters play like unsharded characters while on auto. One needed to be fixed, but another bug on top of it makes it look like he was nerfed.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    My team almost died just now in Shadows in the Valley (autoplay / madness) where they walked through before since weeks.

CR - full maxed / full skilllshards
    Red Troll - full maxed / full skilllshards
    Red Rocket Dog (trooper) - full maxed / some skillshards

The Troll fell and the Rocket Dog was in the deep red.

my toons seem to tickle the enemy now instead of hitting them. If there would be an option "auto sell loot" I'd play 50 rounds in AK just to honor my troopers. With this update the devs really overdone it.

One step forward two steps back. Somebody else said it here before - since the Halloween special it just went downhill - fast ...

OS
    iOS
    I played AoF manually and he still rocked. Auto? He did look weaker.

Corrupt General?

Sucks either way. The Mage Black Knight is now a jester.

Mage is now the most useless class - congrats Sentinels - you're moving up in the world!

I respect the developers for trying to balance things, and up to this point have been guardedly optimistic - but this is crazy.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

Thanks.
    NO...only Rockets are kinda fun now that their slots were changed, but nothing serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Also, to have a a set of characters guaranteed to never be nerfed
    Now you unveiled my evil plans buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    They are all three junk characters lol. Like was said above, it was probably for the community stats project. I evolved a green Hell Dice for the project, but somebody else spoke up that they had one before I finished levelling it. It's... not good. Not good at all. Just annoying to play against haha.
    for the community stats project mainly, but I'm weird anyway...some were just for fun
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

I respect the developers for trying to balance things, and up to this point have been guardedly optimistic - but this is crazy.
    I don't not when you have a rarity system in place it's just crazy unless they drop corrupt general
    Down to a 3* toon

OS
    Android
    Almost died again ... this time AoF from a trooper ... had to stop auto and play manually the last round ...

What else should I use if not full maxed toons to autofarm? SupermanEddie? BatmanEddie? HulkEddie?

Back to Snake Eyes now as all the other stuff is too dangerous for my troopers. As they are the only good thing left at the moment they don't deserve to be punished not getting their points.

Did somebody mention before that this update really stinks?