Thread: Warlord

OS
    iOS

Warlord

Warlord is my first pull from Trooper souls and I did not find a thread about him. I am unsure whether to shard him or not. Mine is maxed out now, but not too impressive. Has someone sharded him?
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Yes. He's real fun and effective with right team but unfortunately one part of that team is somewhat broken right now as Aces High's Do or Die seems to not be working for me in removing the Perfect Ghost status like it does for the magus Lord of Light. If however it's intended to work like this and make the target of Ghost Blade truly unkillable for 2 turns then no it's not worth sharding him in my opinion. Opinion may change if I find another team combo but...
    As it is on day one he worked great with aces, the green bat with energy and invisibility and the allied general with energy and strike to maximize power gain. Ghost blade every turn, Aces Do or Die and invisible and invincible AoS to keep everyone alive. Doesn't work against every team especially reds but hoo boy is it ever effective - and fun- against lots of defenses.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    I partially sharded mine. In my opinion I don't really care for him. He just seems more like a 4* to me. Same with Lady Azov. Her power is neat but if she has Echo and invisibility, she gets that extra turn and ruins the invisibility. Also, her healing isn't that great, and doesn't always work. I haven't used Bastion yet but I can't imagine he's much better. Maybe they'll all get buffed in the next update?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Yes. He's real fun and effective with right team but unfortunately one part of that team is somewhat broken right now as Aces High's Do or Die seems to not be working for me in removing the Perfect Ghost status like it does for the magus Lord of Light. If however it's intended to work like this and make the target of Ghost Blade truly unkillable for 2 turns then no it's not worth sharding him in my opinion. Opinion may change if I find another team combo but...
    As it is on day one he worked great with aces, the green bat with energy and invisibility and the allied general with energy and strike to maximize power gain. Ghost blade every turn, Aces Do or Die and invisible and invincible AoS to keep everyone alive. Doesn't work against every team especially reds but hoo boy is it ever effective - and fun- against lots of defenses.
    It is indeed a bug that Do or Die does not properly apply permadeath in this situation. I've looked into the issue and we should have a fix for this in the next update. Sorry about that.

Other forms of Permadeath should work though (i.e. Sentinel Chopper, Magus Chopper, Thorn Talismans, etc.)

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Awesome thanks Kaz.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I partially sharded mine. In my opinion I don't really care for him. He just seems more like a 4* to me. Same with Lady Azov. Her power is neat but if she has Echo and invisibility, she gets that extra turn and ruins the invisibility. Also, her healing isn't that great, and doesn't always work. I haven't used Bastion yet but I can't imagine he's much better. Maybe they'll all get buffed in the next update?
    I like bastion as he is a good stunner, plus can heal and great revenge and counter

OS
    Android
    Uh... Why is it working here?
    AhE's do or die still kill every ghost on his path & warlord is awesome, especially if you are short on relics & like to take on teams with monster HP or blockers