Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Like Yup, acquired ABE and Feldmarschall via frags but here's the kicker... I dropped the ABE soul then the very next set of event souls dropped another ABE! The RNG is designed not to benefit long time players since these players have probably already spent money. Your chances of pulling event characters are lessened even more if you've spent dollars. It may be "random" but it IS manipulated.
    But the thing is...newer players who are no money spenders are strongly favored as well. I don't know if NF throws a "hook" that way to make them spend cash in the future,but after that long of a time playing the game, I believe most of us have figured out that something is indeed manipulated, RNG concerned...

As far as you drop luck after having earned the characters through frags, well what can I say man?I would be pissed a little, if it happened to me I am glad,however, you scored a second one. I am always happy when people earn characters.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    I'm still on the fence about trying for these event characters, besides M. & G. Pyro, don't we already have these toons?

Sure BAH Ed has a new passive, but the original AH was updated recently so the passive is the only thing new. Feldmarschall too. Granted, I agree with what Yup previously said about the passive for Feldmarschall being better than CG's fury, but still..... these toons are just rehashing old stuff.

I don't want to kick myself in the next weeks or so when they premiere brand new Ed & ally, cuz I wasted resources on this rehashed stuff.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I'm pretty happy right now, bought my fifth 10-pack and got the Corrupt Field Marshal then got aces bomber from the fragments so lucky me.

OS
    iOS
    575 runs.. I have 6 Primordials now.... so....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    How is it possible to farm so many fragments in 2 days? Impossible for me, because every run needs 3 minutes plus loading time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    How is it possible to farm so many fragments in 2 days? Impossible for me, because every run needs 3 minutes plus loading time.
    Im not sure either. I played for past few days for 3 souls that amounted to nothing

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    My runs usually only take 1 minute and it's Gambler Eddie, Charlotte, Madam and Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    So...no Gambler + no Labyrinth Talisman = no new Eddie
    Awesome event 😂

OS
    Android
    Remember the labyrinth event? It cost 2500 frags for one. How people ended up with 2 sets is beyond me. I played the whole event and couldnt afford one tal

OS
    Android
    Because of all these motivation killers the game is still dying. So many players left this game and the social media sites showing less and less interest in this RNG-AUTO-FARM game.
    In the beginning it was a nice classic round based adventure game with the best music.
    R.I.P.