Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I just awakened a magus LoL and did not receive the stretch goal rewards. Quit and restart still not there. Also oddly after I completed the awaken this little gem popped up...
    Name:  77C5B399-5574-4B29-A495-D34D795DD713.jpeg
Views: 668
Size:  209.1 KB

How does that end up popping up at random times so frequently?
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I just awakened a magus LoL and did not receive the stretch goal rewards.
    I THOUGHT the same thing.. but.. look at the little counter. It'll probably read "1/3" Since it's a 1shot goal, the bar never actually fills, the counter jsut goes up 1. If you got the Catalyst Soul and the Awakening soul.. you got the achievement goal.

You can also check the Achievements tab.. there's a 5 time achievement there for basically the same thing... it'll probably be 1/5 and the bar will be filled 1/5th of the way.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-28-2019 at 08:46 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What are your exepriences with the LOL Keys? i had roughly 350 runs and got one key. Is the overall dorprate that low or am I simply being unlucky?
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    I haven't run LOL X much at all. but I did get 1 key drop from there in .. maybe 20 runs for X. I've been running XII pretty much non stop.

I had amassed a large sum of iron coins. The Arena store has that Frontier coins for iron coin purchase... normally it's limited to 2 purchases a week... When the event started that limit was NOT there.. I spent roughly 40K in iron coins turning them into Frontier coins. (now that option isn't even in my arena store, so I assume they corrected that issue) I've been simply buying LOL keys as needed. They do however drop from achievements as well.

Note DO NOT purchase more than 1 key at a time from the Frontier store... they DO NOT STACK. If you buy one key.. the dungeon opens for 2 hours.. buy a second key.. nothing changes.. dungeon is still open for the same 2hrs.. and there/s no extra key in the BOS. The auto-opening of dungeons upon the purchase of a key is a MISTAKE on the part of the devs. Keys NEED to go to the BOS to allow the player to open them when desired. The very LEAST the devs could do is to disallow the purchase of a key if that particular dungeon is currently open -- in other words, put a time delay restriction on key purchases that is equivalent to the time the dungeon is open. That way you could only purchase a key every 2 hours.. so there'd be no lost purchases.

Also.. since the BOS has a limitation on how many items it'll actually display on the right side of the screen.. SOMETHING is going to need to be done to manage stored items. Again, another inventory issue.... I don't WANT to cash in every key I get when I get it. So if I'm saving 7 different keys. . that means I might only see 2 souls, and not see several other soul stacks due to the limitation. Basically... the inventory issues should have been sorted before all these new inventory items are added... but yeah.. that would require TESTING and FORETHOUGHT. I get it.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-28-2019 at 08:51 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I thought we got unlimited space for these items (because there is no counter) since the last issue and the game update followed.
    Awesome game design and development! Respect to the whole team!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I thought we got unlimited space for these items (because there is no counter) since the last issue and the game update followed.
    Awesome game design and development! Respect to the whole team!
    I'm sure this is sarcasm, but just to be clear for others who may not realize the sarcasm....

There is a limit to inventory of pretty much everything in the game. I know because I capped out my shards as soon as I started an LOL key run. Then I sold a bunch, restarted the LOL run and capped out on runes almost immediately. Sold a bunch of those and about half way thru my 3rd key I capped out each of them again.

YOU NEED TO FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY.

YOU ALSO NEED TO CREATE A "Key Ring" TO STORE THE KEYS. Its a pain in the ass to scroll thru a million souls to find the key soul im looking for. The keys should not be in the BoS at all.

YOU SHOULD ALSO ADD A COUNTER FOR SLOTS. The talisman and character screens have a counter, "how many slots used/how many total", we need to know the same info on shards, souls, runes, etc... I could have avoided time lost on the "limited time dungeons" if I knew I was close to my limit (whatever that limit may be).

In the future, if you intend to add something to the game that takes up a drastic amount of inventory, you should preemptively increase the inventory limits. This should be common sense, but obviously it isnt.

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone received a Light talisman from the LoL frontier dungeons?

OS
    Android
    Yes, opened the dungeon to try once and got one from lol XI

OS
    iOS
    Not had a single Light Talisman yet. But lots of other stuff is dropping.

I am getting a fair few LOL X keys dropping so not needed to buy any yet.

We must get the overflow issue resolved as soon as possible devs -this is a pain in the ass to sort all the time and we should not need to sell or use valuable resources just to make the game playable.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    and not any answer from support like always they are pathetic and useless....
    I play all troopers all days.