Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Pvp system is bad for now, because if you are not a player since the beginning of the game you don't have many good characters
    Not sure I can agree with that. The amount of Lvl 50-75 players I am seeing who have Warrior troll, corrupt general, Allied general, prisoner, CotD, SSD, Allied Bomber Boy etc. is crazy. I have been playing pretty much since the game was released and I have none of those characters. Makes me realise how shit my RNG luck is

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    75 here with Prisoner so... I dunno. 1st day I've had double digit attacks when I wake up.
    A got attacked 122 times on the first day cycle. Thatīs like 5 an hour

Right now itīs up to 162 attacks to my defense this week.

Looking at the stats I donīt even care about prisoner discussion.

If we spend more Ironite you get attacked less? Is that is? (really hope this is not the case) Or if we are on a higher division?

Devs, helps us out here.

OS
    Android
    Imo w troll aint that good. His only use is the shields at first turn.
    I could not care less if the enemy have ttoll or not, i attack them anyway even without using siege.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    A got attacked 122 times on the first day cycle. Thatīs like 5 an hour

Right now itīs up to 162 attacks to my defense this week.

Looking at the stats I donīt even care about prisoner discussion.

If we spend more Ironite you get attacked less? Is that is? (really hope this is not the case) Or if we are on a higher division?

Devs, helps us out here.
    Hey, only if you are high in points you don't show up on that much lists, because as is now, only those lists that are not refreshed, or should I say are auto refreshed produce more higher ranked players than you are. Upgrade on lists is needed and I'm sure on the way hang in there, don't get upset, try spending some ironite to climb very high, should work.

OS
    Android
    I splurged on about 40 rare souls just as PvP launched, hoping that adding a Prisoner or something equally as intimidating to my squad would stop me from being attacked so much, but the best thing I got was my third Pharaoh Dog King and my FOURTH Allied Bomber Boy! Tempted to spend the battle points I have got from PvP on a legendary soul, but I know I will end up with something utterly useless!

I'm sick of seeing the same four or five team loadouts on every single player I come up against! To combat this, they should alter the character "values" in PvP so that you can't just pick the most OP characters in your inventory at once as it would go over your team cost.
    Bobo-5710 (HIATUS)

Current champion: Coalgiver Eddie, lv 100
    -4 5* Strength Talisman (Fierce), 2 2* Health Talisman (Overwhelming)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Hey, only if you are high in points you don't show up on that much lists, because as is now, only those lists that are not refreshed, or should I say are auto refreshed produce more higher ranked players than you are. Upgrade on lists is needed and I'm sure on the way hang in there, don't get upset, try spending some ironite to climb very high, should work.
    I wish I could refresh up, to get the top players on my list. I tried to refresh to get higher ranked player and yes, I got lower ranked players...

I will save my Ironite this week, last week burned a lot of my Ironite inventory. So, got to go through the pain...

Thx
    Last edited by gmac; 02-21-2017 at 04:51 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    To combat this, they should alter the character "values" in PvP so that you can't just pick the most OP characters in your inventory at once as it would go over your team cost.
    In this case you will generate a 90+ percent loss of the defense. But I like the direction. Maybe bonus points for the ones with the lower team costs or penalty points for the ones with higher - I don't know.
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    In this case you will generate a 90+ percent loss of the defense. But I like the direction. Maybe bonus points for the ones with the lower team costs or penalty points for the ones with higher - I don't know.
    Yeah, something like that might be a better option. It would give veterans a reason to mix their teams out a little bit.
    Bobo-5710 (HIATUS)

Current champion: Coalgiver Eddie, lv 100
    -4 5* Strength Talisman (Fierce), 2 2* Health Talisman (Overwhelming)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Theoretically true perhaps - but not playing out that way for me. Just over two days now and I've been attacked 156 times. At this rate I'll be crushing Ringes record...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Theoretically true perhaps - but not playing out that way for me. Just over two days now and I've been attacked 156 times. At this rate I'll be crushing Ringes record...
    I will crush that record for sure, 166 on my side now.

Lots of game crashes today for me, lost a 4th battle due to game freezing out.

LOBT Gods really hate me right now!