Thread: Spend Events

Spend Events

Just wondering, Leviathan, if there are going to be any more "spending" theme events. The last one went over rather poorly, so it'd be nice to know if that was a direction you were still going to move.

Right now I'm refusing to do basically anything in the game unless it gives a reward, just in case its required at a later point in time.

OS
    Android
    I thought the last "spending" event was a rather good filler event . It lasted 2 weeks to level characters. If you had the evo material it was a gold positive event if you leveled toons during farming.

The talisman spending event was rough on some who didnt or couldn't farm 135 colorless 3* evo runes, along with the gold to level talisman.

The spending event that included a mix of spending gold, FC, IC and trooper badges was tough or impossible for new to mid level player. The purchasable items were quite useful if you had the spendable resources.

With the lessons learned from the past spending events, you may want to stop leveling your toons/talisman just shy of max levels. This would then only entail a small amount of resources to reach the event goals. Toons at level 98 or talisman at level 49 only slightly diminish their max values.

The spending events are good filler events that can have nice rewards if a good game strategy is used.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Very good summary Muzzle and I have the same opinion, also regarding the preparation we can do for the next cosmic events.
    But maybe bort specifically refers to

"The spending event that included a mix of spending gold, FC, IC and trooper badges was tough or impossible for new to mid level player. The purchasable items were quite useful if you had the spendable resources."

and this was as you wrote hard for many players.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Very good summary Muzzle and I have the same opinion, also regarding the preparation we can do for the next cosmic events.
    But maybe bort specifically refers to

"The spending event that included a mix of spending gold, FC, IC and trooper badges was tough or impossible for new to mid level player. The purchasable items were quite useful if you had the spendable resources."

and this was as you wrote hard for many players.
    That would be the one I'm talking about. I almost failed it because I spent my IC a few days prior to it, so now I have 25k "just in case".

It would be nice to know if they plan to persue these events.