Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Yes, the loop has been fixed. The visual bugs are of no consequence and were there before the fix.
    The M. Shinobi from previous stage, still attacks and does damage.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    If I picked up this game today as a new player, not sure how long I would last. A week, a month?
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Youre forgetting that the story takes some time and is pretty exciting to work through. Then you've got modes up to madness and when you first start, there a soooo many new characters to get that most rare souls will mean something new to work on.
    Also, earning all the basic Talisman sets from BNW. That doesn't happen overnight. Working your way up to LoL X on auto, earning XI-XV keys. Playing thought the difficulty levels of Daily and Weekly dungeons. There's enough to do that new players have to start deciding how much $$$ to spend on Ironite, before "event dungeons" are even on the radar. I know because I was just there, not too long ago. Also, soul drops can be exciting for a really long time, when you don't already have every Eddie and all the cool toons. Working your way up the PvP arena is also really fun in the lower ranks. Seeing how far you can get in the Gauntlet and what your weak classes are. And basically anything that you can just barely win, on manual.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I'm doing all that playing Raid: Shadow Legends.
    After 14 months, many hours per day, mucho $ playing Lotb, starting from scratch in another game is brutal. I'm just cheating w/ Raid to make me appreciate Lotb again.

Starting from scratch sux!
    Lotb has way better battle gameplay, but the other has better graphics throughout.
    These games seem to all have the same basic things like common, rare, epic, legendary souls. Also armor or relics & talisman. Gold/ Silver for every action. Daily rewards, achievements, arena, clans, forum & chat rooms.

I've got too much invested here to ever want to start over again.

But yeah, I remember first starting out.
    After a month or so playing Lotb, in Arena I came across the infamous Stormseye.
    So I played him to see what a top 100 player was like.
    Charlotte was brand new.
    As the 2nd one to attack, she did her special and destroyed my whole team.
    I learned right then what having all the relics can do.
    I now know what that feels like. Relics are everything!
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-07-2019 at 05:51 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Not that I need another set, but after 465 runs I haven't had a single Eclipse Talisman drop. Rewards don't seem great for this dungeon, normal mode seems to give back SOT at an ok rate. Madness gives awakening soul frags, decent ironite return and a few other useful things from time to time. And the assassin frags really pile up, but I would be bummed with the talisman drop rate if this was a set I wanted. I just want to get my 800 runs done to claim the demonic souls.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I pulled 2 running the minimum 15 runs per level. Didnt pay attention to where they dropped from.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    After first run-through of dungeons, pulled Cosmic Shinobi from an event soul, and she's Awakenable.

Next day dropped a "rare soul" for daily achievements and pulled an Assassin Werewolf. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I pulled 2 running the minimum 15 runs per level. Didnt pay attention to where they dropped from.
    Just got my first one around run 475. Maybe if I mention that I don't have a gunner Minotaur, he'll drop soon.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Thks devs for solving the issue with the Dungeon!!!

I finally running insanity with:

- Alex // Orbit
    - W Lol // Trooper + cosmic
    - Dracula // Vorpal + Sacred + cosmic
    - Undead Rescuer // Viper + cosmic
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post

I finally running insanity with:

- Alex // Orbit
    - W Lol // Trooper + cosmic
    - Dracula // Vorpal + Sacred + cosmic
    - Undead Rescuer // Viper + cosmic

ty for this one, works good for me
    ~2:30 on autopilot with little bit of aiming
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

OS
    iOS
    Finished the event, and from all the 15 event souls i rolled i got 2 musashi.