Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    i think the 2 turn doom is already too strong, especially on ferryman where he could hit the whole team. I agree with the way inspiration works, it should either continue as it currently is, or perhaps just not effect doom/bomb at all, but the problem isnt really inspiration, it is the doom not having enough turns to attempt a cleanse.

On a similar topic, doom states that it "deals a lethal amount of damage" so it should be prevented by invincibility or vanish, it should have a chance at prevention from Assassin Banshee, etc...
    Last edited by Natasmai; 04-01-2019 at 11:19 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Just to follow up on this thread, it appears that the Inspiration Talisman is actually extending the duration of Negative Effects, instead of reducing the duration of Beneficial Effects. This is why it causes certain status effects, such as Doom and Time Bomb, to get reduced by 1 (as that is how those particular effects work vs. negative effect duration increase).

I'll pass this along to our QA. It should be a simple data fix that we can release for the next patch. Thanks for the post and info.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the response Kaz! I think we would all enjoy a lot more interaction like this from you guys on these bugs more often.

IMO, every single bug we post in the bug thread should get some kind of response from a developer so we know that we are being heard. I dont ever see a response on them. I dont care if it is a "we are aware of this" or "we are looking into this" or "working as intended, suck it up" as long as a response acknowledges our posts.

Would be greatly appreciated and would probably do a lot to save the face of what most of us are being forced to view as an extremely corrupted business model.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Thanks for the response Kaz! I think we would all enjoy a lot more interaction like this from you guys on these bugs more often.
    No worries. We hope to have a hire joining soon that will be capable of focusing on community issues more frequently. As it stands, our resources are pretty limited so there's no one currently dedicated to following up with each question or post as often as we'd like atm.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Just to follow up on this thread, it appears that the Inspiration Talisman is actually extending the duration of Negative Effects, instead of reducing the duration of Beneficial Effects. This is why it causes certain status effects, such as Doom and Time Bomb, to get reduced by 1 (as that is how those particular effects work vs. negative effect duration increase).

I'll pass this along to our QA. It should be a simple data fix that we can release for the next patch. Thanks for the post and info.

-Kaz
    Kaz, I have a quick question about what inspiration Talismans are supposed to do here, since they aren't supposed to extend negative effects and they're supposed to decrease positive effects, if my opponent has Perfect Immunity for one turn, would the buff be removed by attacking with them?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Kaz, I have a quick question about what inspiration Talismans are supposed to do here, since they aren't supposed to extend negative effects and they're supposed to decrease positive effects, if my opponent has Perfect Immunity for one turn, would the buff be removed by attacking with them?
    Yes, assuming Perfect Immunity has a duration that isn't infinite, Inspiration Talismans would reduce them by 1. It's essentially the same effect that the Assassin Hellhound has on his attacks.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    The inspiration talisman is broken. It says it lowers the duration of beneficial effects on enemies, but it actually extends the duration of negative effects. As I said in my previous comment, extending negative effects will reduce the duration of doom and time bomb (which makes sense, since their negative effect only applies when they expire. So yeah, inspiration talismans wouldn't be triggering doom if they were working as intended, but they aren't and so they are.

Hopefully inspirations get fixed soon, because a team with the Ferryman and any 2 AOE attackers with inspiration talismans can instantly kill literally any team in the game.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    iOS
    Until they are fixed you can consider characters that grant immunity to Doom.

Serenity Talismans
    Musashi
    Pharaoh Ramesses
    Any of the new Anubis allies that were just released.

Those all will prevent Doom from landing.

OS
    Android
    Do not trust that angel talis will prevent your doomed death. If they doom you and hit you with inspiration talis they will kill you before you can cleanse yourself. Assassin Anubis give immunity to doom to all allies.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Can Angel Set clean doom at all? I have tried Angels against Ferryman quite a lot and it didn't help at all. And Ancient Mariner is also useless against Doom. Even after update.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan