Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

3* Rainbow Rune/Shard Scarcity Post Time Rift Update

The drop rate for 3* rainbow runes/shards creates a huge bottleneck. The drop rate for 3* rainbow evolution runes in the normal game is abysmal, especially now that only one drops when you get it. In the dungeon I've been getting a lot of 3* green shards, but the drop rate for 3* rainbow shards is also really low. Obviously you need significantly more rainbow runes/shards than any other color so having the drop rate so low feels unnecessarily punishing and taking the fun out of the game.

I'm with you on shards, but I've had no issues with rainbow runes. I get them fairly regularly in Underworld. I've been stuck on 3* green evo runes (none in multiple days) but have seen at least a dozen 3* rainbow evo runes in that time.

Yea...farming 10th stage is a waste of time...I'm getting more 2 stars item and 5 stars shards than the 3 stars evo shards.

update: gotten a rare soul from repeated dungeon.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-18-2016 at 06:00 AM.

I cleared all dungeon but don't drop any 3* shards, what's level dungeon you farming brother

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I'm with you on shards, but I've had no issues with rainbow runes. I get them fairly regularly in Underworld. I've been stuck on 3* green evo runes (none in multiple days) but have seen at least a dozen 3* rainbow evo runes in that time.
    Exact same situation on my end.

This dungeon is a huge joke!
    It is now the only way to have 3* evo shards, but the % rate is so low (only 1 time in all my 80 sand of time).
    So what gonna do now? If you don't give us to play this game in high level, I will never play this game again...

OS
    iOS
    Yes, I was particularly impressed by 2x2* evo shards from level 10... As a couple of suggestions, how's about removing low level drops from high level battles and having odd levels drop rainbow shards and even levels drop the colour of the day?

OS
    iOS
    Hi,
    time rift all 10 levels finished. for me : 4 x 3* green evolution shards (1 @ level 8, 1 @ level 9, 2 @ level 10) but no rainbow evolution shard

OS
    iOS
    just got 2 3* rainbows in a row in map 7, i get 100% success rate there
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I can't beat level 8, and level 7 I can only beat half the time by using my most powerful troopers, so I was farming level 6. Then I stopped and went back to Underworld Hard 2nd battle and got 2 2* rainbow evos there right away, allowing me to upgrade my Blue Allied Soldier to 4* finally. Anyway, I'm probably not going to pursue the time rift dungeons much until the type changes away from Sentinel.