Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    So your telling me because he attack your "Almighty God". He's no longer cool. 😀😀😀

Wow, that is probably one of he most hilarious things I read all day...

Obey your master or die by his throne...
    I thought you were going to delete your account? lol

And probably nothing to do with attacking me, just the foolishness he was spouting. Common sense.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    *Sigh*
    Wow you actually took the time out to read my post, I'm very shock. Anyways deleting my account is way easier said then done.Therefore you could either 1.) Ignore my post or 2.)Get over the fact that I'm still here. But either way it's up to you.
    I don't really care, nor have the time to entertain a eldery patient .

Not to mention your "minions" to.
    Lol good one demoonchild.
    Thought I was being rather cordial considering. And sorry I actually have friends on here, you two can call them what you will. Loosen up your bra strap a little, so uptight.

OS
    iOS
    My God! Stop fighting and grow up kids!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    My God! Stop fighting and grow up kids!
    Do you still play? Was going to send you a trooper request but said you've been inactive for awhile.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Do you still play? Was going to send you a trooper request but said you've been inactive for awhile.
    Well currently im doing my finals, so till i finish them i wont be able to play all that much. I only login to play the secret lvls. Im planning on returning to the game though, would gladly accept any troopers... i kind of have 10/50... but since all of the 10 that have me are inactive i dont really need to use them, which is a plus. Though if you add me im sure ill be able to use you daily (hopefully).

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well currently im doing my finals, so till i finish them i wont be able to play all that much. I only login to play the secret lvls. Im planning on returning to the game though, would gladly accept any troopers... i kind of have 10/50... but since all of the 10 that have me are inactive i dont really need to use them, which is a plus. Though if you add me im sure ill be able to use you daily (hopefully).
    Sure, I'll shoot you a request. Was looking at it yesterday. Good luck with your studies

OS
    iOS
    Sorry, but we weren't fighting. But if that's what fighting look like too you then I guess I will say.............sorry.

Anyways if I was fighting with him you would no it, but if anything I actually enjoy his conversation.
    Ok. Apology accepted, and sorry for calling you a kid. Im a weird person and i have little to no social skills, so i dont really know how to define if someone is angry or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Sure, I'll shoot you a request. Was looking at it yesterday. Good luck with your studies
    Thanks! Im sure that your champ(s) will come in handy. Ill hopefully use you daily. If my studies pay off, ill be able to do 50 troopers daily, thanks. Good luck with being no1.

OS
    Android
    Jofer, the best approach to 'lil angelkelly is to ignore her. She's a troll who isn't worth anyone's time.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Damn, i was away from the forums for a few days and i missed all the fun...
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Wow this forum used to be pretty entertaining.