Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Queston: when I got a small team why the hell should I publish so many new toons+talismans+events+dungeons when nobody can test the stuff? That's noob! Nobody of us asked for more useless toons or more events to burn our resources.
    Next question: why hold on a bugged game engine instead of developing complete new engine?

PS: the droprates are never bugged. It's all about turning the screw high or low. No rocketscience just simple math.

OS
    Android
    The hi cost of recent key dungeons featuring reskinned furyless Eddies and General Whackoff was not worth the investment for me, played each dungeon once for 1st time rewards only. I love this game, built for the 1980's stoner who grew up with Maiden blasting loud. Hopeful this will continue for a long time and the upcoming tour generates a new wave of players eager to spend trying to catch up and get valuable resources. New and creative gameplay is being generated: class/character star restrictions, variety of new dungeons, constant talismans and characters to chase-although about 1 out of every 20 is actually useful. Sure there are problems but this is to be expected from any software. It crashes and I reload. A character/talisman misbehaves and so what? I get excited each morning when I fire up the phones and start my Legacy day, do what appeals to me, then set the phones charging overnight as I dream of team strategy and resource management. Good times. Definitely!

OS
    iOS
    Wow, that Orbit talisman seems really powerful. I get having certain characters immune to true damage but a whole team? Although lately we have lots of characters doing physical, magical and true damage one after the other so maybe it's not as overpowered as it might have been in the past.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    I'm confused about the Gold/Silver/Bronze souls.. I've NEVER seen any of these... yet they have appeared in update notes for a few months now.. where exactly are they?

And what about those of us that have finished the Infernal dungeon and got ZERO Reaper talismans???? Are we expected to burn ungodly amounts of SOT and FC just for a POSSIBLE chance that the drop rate is now 0.75% rather than 0.5%???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I think the gold,silver and bronze medal souls are for the players that finish in the top 3 in the arena.

OS
    iOS
    Oh okay.. that would make sense. Thanks Intimidator.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
    I think the gold,silver and bronze medal souls are for the players that finish in the top 3 in the arena.
    Yeah, totally makes sense to adjust the game for 3 players. How about making sure gauntlet enemies have legit talismans ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Delegreg View Post
    Yeah, totally makes sense to adjust the game for 3 players. How about making sure gauntlet enemies have legit talismans ?
    they arent "adjusting for 3 players" every time the arena rewards change, they change those souls to supply the new rewards. So whenever a new talisman set gets added to the arena rewards, they must remove the old talisman set and add the new one.

This isnt hard, people. and it isnt a big time consuming change either. So much bitching and whining on this forum.... at least spend your energy bitching about legitimate problems and complaints, jeez.

OS
    Android
    I cannot compare this game´s technical background to anything what I´ve experienced before. THE WORST EVER. Bugs everywhere, poor connection even with business internet contract. Absolutely ridiculous.

OS
    Android
    Wow, as Blade said, Navigator Games is small. This is a small company. I am actually blown away with all they have accomplished. This puts things into perspective. Instead of negative feedback (and rightfully so, many issues with the game,) I actually want to give Kudos. The glass is half full, not half empty. This small team is actually doing alot.... phenomenal. With all the departments ...creative design, gaming concepts, game design, coding, IT, game testing, marketing, public relations, website maintenance, customer support, etc.
    They actually get alot done. Very cool to see the actual faces of the people that make this happen, incorporating the themes of Iron Maiden, and affecting such a large part of my daily life. They feel like family.

Also, the Orbit talis sound over the top.
    No true damage for the whole team, and not only cleansing, but removing enemy buffs. Like Alchemy meets Killer Prime.
    I'm already planning to implement this in my Arena team.

The Navigator Games TeamName:  Screenshot_20190724-234953.png
Views: 560
Size:  1.18 MB
    Last edited by Bakura; 07-25-2019 at 05:18 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!