Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    In the end if someone is exploiting this, is spending double ironite, because attacking back and forward with 2 accounts. And is not infinite because the second account would run out of points in some point. I really hope devs will fix the infinite revenge because is non sense. Just let the loser 1 chance of revenge to recover his points back and end of story. No more infinite revenge.
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 01-16-2017 at 06:58 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    In the end if someone is exploiting this, is spending double ironite, because attacking back and forward with 2 accounts. And is not infinite because the second account would run out of points in some point. I really hope devs will fix the infinite revenge because is non sense. Just let the loser 1 chance of revenge to recover his points back and end of story. No more infinite revenge.
    if 2nd account run out of points you can still earn 13 from beating him and 13 for holding, so it's really a never ending story. but yeah fixing it to a specific number of revenges would be fine, but i think they are not sure yet, what to do.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.