Hybrid View

OS
    iOS
    Nice Airstrip dungeon work! Thanks for sharing it with all

Does anyone knows if 3* yellow bricks dropping here? I read it some time ago but with one key I just got one brick, and I need tons of those. Also didn't get any talisman that time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Does anyone knows if 3* yellow bricks dropping here? I read it some time ago but with one key I just got one brick, and I need tons of those. Also didn't get any talisman that time
    Are you sure it was only 1? Every run drops either yellow or purple bricks so it should be impossible to only get 1 in a key. Talismans drop too but with a much lower rate so it's possible to do a key or two without seeing any.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Are you sure it was only 1? Every run drops either yellow or purple bricks so it should be impossible to only get 1 in a key. Talismans drop too but with a much lower rate so it's possible to do a key or two without seeing any.
    That's not quite right sorry, Airstrip doesn't have guaranteed evo brick drops, but they are fairly common, around a 40% chance. Every run will give you four things, two from the shard/rune category which includes the bricks, and two from the currency/talisman category. The two cosmic evo materials has a small chance as an extra reward. So it's possible to get zero, one, or even two bricks each run.

If you need heaps of yellow bricks, the Labyrinth dungeon is the better option, although much more difficult.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    That's not quite right sorry, Airstrip doesn't have guaranteed evo brick drops, but they are fairly common, around a 40% chance. Every run will give you four things, two from the shard/rune category which includes the bricks, and two from the currency/talisman category. The two cosmic evo materials has a small chance as an extra reward. So it's possible to get zero, one, or even two bricks each run.

If you need heaps of yellow bricks, the Labyrinth dungeon is the better option, although much more difficult.
    Oh I didn't know that. I just assumed they always drop because every time I looked at rewards there was 1 or 2 bricks there. I stand corrected.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Yes, maybe I'm wrong and they were 2, but no more than that for sure. I got colorless or purple, but not too many yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Ok, I will take a look about the difficulty and then I'll see if I'm good for it. Thank you again!