Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LoL server error!

WTF?! i usually don't play LoL much,but today i wanted to test my Storm Eddie and every F'ing 2nd time the server error occurs before the boss dies!!! is that normal?

i have a stable connection and can play campaign all day long without any trouble but LoL is just F'ed.

Sorry to all my troopers... 😔

Dont feel bad. I can't even get in for tge last 2 days. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. They are about to loose a valuable player. Already missed 2 daily rewards... Not happy

Uninstalling then reinstalling. If same issue im done

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    WTF?! i usually don't play LoL much,but today i wanted to test my Storm Eddie and every F'ing 2nd time the server error occurs before the boss dies!!! is that normal?

i have a stable connection and can play campaign all day long without any trouble but LoL is just F'ed.

Sorry to all my troopers... 😔
    I got it as well today a few times ... it really is very annoying and frustrating ...

OS
    Android
    Same here since several weeks, the worst for me was last tuesday, it append 6 times and lost tons of sot, trooper points and rewards of course
    I've farmed regular dungeons on friday and saturday and not a single server error, this sh*t seems to happen only in the time rift.
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

OS
    iOS
    Just to chime in this happened to me twice this AM. Autoplay on LOL level X -I kill the boss and h exacts his ultimate revenge by crashing my app with a server error. Killer move TBH.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Just to chime in this happened to me twice this AM. Autoplay on LOL level X -I kill the boss and h exacts his ultimate revenge by crashing my app with a server error. Killer move TBH.
    I was suspecting that level X might have something to do with it - doesn't ... just crashed twice - one was level 8 and one level 9 ... unplayable.

I didn't play LOL for weeks as I was after the talisman achievement so I would like to go for the LOL - but that is no option with this instability. As somebody said before - no crash in weeks in the normal cosmos. 4 month time rift is now in place and it's still that buggy ... it really is hard to believe ...

OS
    Android
    Could it be that you guyes got too many shards? Regular and/or evo's. Since I've started managing my inventory so I got only 1 stack of each evo shards per color and 1 stack 3* + 1 stack 4* regular shards per color, I haven't experienced this crash. Hope this will work for you as it did for me.

Cheers \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Could it be that you guyes got too many shards? Regular and/or evo's. Since I've started managing my inventory so I got only 1 stack of each evo shards per color and 1 stack 3* + 1 stack 4* regular shards per color, I haven't experienced this crash. Hope this will work for you as it did for me.

Cheers \m/
    I appreciate your suggestion and your tip.

But I play this game more or less from start and I'm seriously fed up living with workarounds. I don't want to clean up inventory or couonting shards after every 10 battles because I might run into the risk of this stupid server error. This bug is in there like forever. This is no small glitch this is a gamebreaking bug.

I keep stuff because I never know when the next bottleneck will be created. I've sold stuff in the beginning that I really needed later because they didn't drop anymore.

I said before that I will give it time until the end of the year. If I still have to deal with strange workarounds, server errors and so on I'll move on. By than I really tried long enough.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, first lol dungeon of the day and guess what ?

Devs you really have to do something !!
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)