Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It's interesting, because despite devs having stated that the number of souls you summon at one time (so, stacks vs individual) doesn't affect what toon is summoned, it seems that the 4* and 5* toons tend to appear in stacks more often. At least that's what I find anyway. I prefer saving souls right up until the next sac event, as I usually don't have enough space and like having as many toons to sac as possible at the time of the event. I've even gotten into the habit of saving frags until sac events so that I might get a newer toon, since I'm no sure when a toon is assigned to a soul.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Truppe View Post
    How can i get trap talismans? i only have 1.
    As Fudjo pointed, you can get the missing one for 8 k trooper points. Then you are good to go, since it is 2 x set. I have done the corruption challenge with the amazing troopers putting a FOTD eddie and the method i've shared. Works well.

OS
    Android
    Result of the event souls: one 4* Hellriser, six 3* shit. What surprise.
    They should remove those useless 3* toons from the event souls. People spent time, ironites, real money to complete events and reward is nothing. I don't remember when I got some Ed from an event soul.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Result of the event souls: one 4* Hellriser, six 3* shit. What surprise.
    They should remove those useless 3* toons from the event souls. People spent time, ironites, real money to complete events and reward is nothing. I don't remember when I got some Ed from an event soul.
    Same here bro, only useless toons again. Never got an event character from a soul and I agree with you.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I went against my usual playing and spent about $150 and out of all the souls I only got Viking and Gunner Eddie. Other than that only 1-3 star toons. Nothing worth keeping and taught me to never spend anymore real money. Live and learn...
    That is why I tend to spend more after I’ve gotten a toon I want. And even then it is mostly on packs with Ironite payoffs. Best ones are the ones with large daily Ironite rewards. All the packs lately though have been over priced packs with junk items. Souls mean nothing. Spending outright for souls tends to really piss me off when I get crap versus buying with saved up Ironite during events. That may sound odd to some of you, but that’s how I’m wired.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    As Fudjo pointed, you can get the missing one for 8 k trooper points. Then you are good to go, since it is 2 x set. I have done the corruption challenge with the amazing troopers putting a FOTD eddie and the method i've shared. Works well.
    Right. I'm at 4k right now. I blew through Permadeath and Def down in a day w/ CRE, GC and Death Dog. I'm going to need to find FOTD or Nav troopers... i don't have many with Corruption

OS
    Android
    Normally all I spend money on is sands of time or ironite. That's why I have a lot of toons needing talismans leveled and maxed. Normally I might sound about $40 a month. I love this game, but sometimes get frustrated at the quirkiness of it.

OS
    Android
    Can anyone with a FOTD eddie send me a request? I only have a few eddies with perfect corruption and 425 times to go.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Truppe View Post
    Can anyone with a FOTD eddie send me a request? I only have a few eddies with perfect corruption and 425 times to go.
    Look me up. kite1268 I have fotd set for my champ

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Look me up. kite1268 I have fotd set for my champ
    is that the right account? The search can't find kite1268