Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Didn't get through first wave on madness, so I play through normal or hard for the time being.

p.s. Wicker Eddie relaxing at the fireplace wins

OS
    Android
    i m always at 0 pfff
    One of the shitest event for me nothing good
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    The drop rates for talisman seems to be quite unpredictable. I believe it's more of a RNG of who gets the drops versus those who dont. In the LoL frag events, the drop rates have been consistent over many events with over 500 battles per event.

It is hard to believe that some get multiple sets of talis while some only receive one or two talis in over 1000 battles.
    I had 2 talis in 700 battles, took 400 more for the third. I then pulled 3 more during a mega refill auto run.

The drop rates of IC were pretty good. The ironite and SoW drops were less than last event, but it was acceptable with a 50% return of ironite/SoW. The dungeon event is nice to have SoW drops to help in gauntlet/arena.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    i didn't find a team safe for auto insane and always don't have DDE that is perhaps the solution...i play normal with his shit rewards

OS
    iOS
    Well I have gone though three mega refils with noi fails so far on auto madness level using Breeg with Eternals, Set, Gunner Lilith and Killer Prime. This team averages between 3-4 mins - on 10 runs the average was 3 mins 25 secs. But it seems to be solid with no fails so far. I even got two more talisman last night too so now up to a massive three in total after well over 1000 runs. Only 4 xmas souls away from getting the Gunner Krampus but it has been a pain to do and cost a lot of ironite too but not too much as I have got a massive stash of SoW and have collected a lot of upgrade stuff too as well as SS etc.

The sad part is after all those souls I still have no Assassin Krampus - after severla xmas events to get him he will not appear for me - at least I have the rest now I suppose including the Deers (I was missing two) and Coalgiver (got four) and several Nutcrackers. Only a day or so away from my 2nd Charlotte and a few more days to Final Frontier Eddie too so all in all not a bad xmas really!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Scott, you are definetly dedicated to the game. If you are averaging 100 runs per day that's over 5 hours of dungeon grinding. Whatever rewards you receive they have been earned.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    they better give us other event than this 2 weeks,boring boring boring...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Scott, you are definetly dedicated to the game. If you are averaging 100 runs per day that's over 5 hours of dungeon grinding. Whatever rewards you receive they have been earned.
    Not sure it is dedicated, likely just addicted to the farming grind on auto - I tend to set it up before sleeping and let it run so that gets a fair bit in and then when doing other stuff with the family I leave the phone grinding then too! Auto is 95% of my screen time on this game at the moment! Yest still I get very little luck on talisman or indeed Assassin Krampus - but again that is good old RNG kicking my ass as ever!

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Not sure it is dedicated, likely just addicted to the farming grind on auto - I tend to set it up before sleeping and let it run so that gets a fair bit in and then when doing other stuff with the family I leave the phone grinding then too! Auto is 95% of my screen time on this game at the moment! Yest still I get very little luck on talisman or indeed Assassin Krampus - but again that is good old RNG kicking my ass as ever!

Cheers
    Grinding on auto too : 160 souls and no Assassin Krampus ... talk about luck (but at least 16 talis & all the other characters, but still...)
    Last edited by kgk56; 01-04-2019 at 08:55 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    set is good idea i forgot him he must be better than blue lilith for insane