Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pharaoh King Dog Users

The dogs passive heals (cleanses) up to 1500 per player. Anyone get this number higher?

LVL 100

OS
    iOS
    Mine is max and more like 600, awesome character, you're looking for a party with reflect shield so you don't need a legit healer, and a big magic damage dealer like the axis commander to go with him. The dog isn't a healer, he's a party damage enhancer and debuffer.

Passive is a ~5% heal...so to get 1500 (without buffs) you'd need ~30,000 HP. You could conceivably get more (assuming it's not capped), but it'd have to be a full HP build. I'll let you know when my Dog is done

The Dogs cleanse gives 1560 HP per character.

OS
    iOS
    Mine certainly with current talismans does not. However, he's super tank, and does okay damage with max blue talismans, but his charge ability is bloody priceless when combined with a heavy magic hitter like axis commander.

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Mine certainly with current talismans does not. However, he's super tank, and does okay damage with max blue talismans, but his charge ability is bloody priceless when combined with a heavy magic hitter like axis commander.
    Yes, he's the only character I've seen with super high defense AND magic def. Both cap at over 900, which is insanely high.

Name:  2016-07-31 21.42.44.png
Views: 656
Size:  523.6 KB
    He cleanses after the enemy is done attacking

OS
    Android
    Mine after I used a Skill shard on him stopped being a kickass to be a lame when he does his basic attack, now he does damage only 1 in 5 attacks or something. Is a bug that the devs haven't fix yet. So, as a suggestion... do not upgrade him until they fix that bug.

1630. And my Dog is far from done haha.
    Name:  IMG_1916.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  83.5 KB

I love the Pharoah King Dog - in fact my favourite party consists of 2 of them, currently level 54, and they're brilliant. Mind you, don't tell the devs, they might reduce the awesomeness of this character