OS
    Android

Fragment finder XII

The achievement got stuck at 7.856 units collected and doesn't budge from there no matter how many shards I collect (yesterday I got no less than 500 fragment in lords of light's levels and yet nothing happens).
    Last edited by Grim; 06-06-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    I'm on Fragment Finder XIII and stuck at 8588. I know I'm definitely getting fragments but it's not going up. :/
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Are these new achievements or old ones (I can't remember)? My Achievements screen has been blank for a while except the 15000 arena battles (2.7k left).

Just wondering if there were new achievements with the update that I'm not seeing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Are these new achievements or old ones (I can't remember)? My Achievements screen has been blank for a while except the 15000 arena battles (2.7k left).

Just wondering if there were new achievements with the update that I'm not seeing.
    Definitely Old Ones
    Grim-8797