Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Ok after looking at my toons, specifically pharaoh Eddie and playing a few matches with my regular team soldier Eddie red rocked dog and nomad. Watching the poor performance of the team in game of death. I think I'm done with this game.
    The update isn't live yet, so the poor performance has nothing to do with it lol
    Eddiejose-6453

Ok after looking at my toons, specifically pharaoh Eddie and playing a few matches with my regular team soldier Eddie red rocked dog and nomad. Watching the poor performance of the team in game of death. I think I'm done with this game.
    I feel exactly the same but with my corrupt general. At least they could have increased the slots for more chars i cant even open anymore souls to not make the game more boring than it is right now for me.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the communication, Sparton. Must be super frustrating on your end -hope you guys get it sorted soon. All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by eddiejose View Post
    The update isn't live yet, so the poor performance has nothing to do with it lol
    For me it is. Troll is hiting all enemies now, and i make less damage, i can asure you that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    For me it is. Troll is hiting all enemies now, and i make less damage, i can asure you that.
    So is it live only for some users? I haven't received it yet...
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    iOS
    From what I see on my end, my max level overwhelming talisman is showing a HP boost of 4527, and my max level fierce talisman is showing an ATK boost of 453. That has everything to do with it. Looks like the game just got a whole lot more challenging and auto farming Game of Death is no longer an option. I'm okay with that, as long as we can target what materials we want to farm more easily, and the drop rates are improved. This is probably how the game was supposed to be in the first place, it makes more sense.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    The update is live look at the stats on your characters and see that they hit for crap now and can badly survive an auto battle that is normally a cake walk.

I'm just sick to death of this. I wish I could get a refund and drop this right now. Such a waste of time and money.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-14-2016 at 11:11 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    really getting strange right now...maybe some changes were acceptedand others not? WTF?

@ optic my talisman stats are the same as always...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    The update is live look at the stats on your characters and see that they hit for crap now and can badly survive an auto battle that is normally a cake walk.
    Their stats are the same as before. Same with talismans.
    Eddiejose-6453

Quote Originally Posted by eddiejose View Post
    So is it live only for some users? I haven't received it yet...
    Dont you see the changes in talismans? I see 10k less of hp in my sentinel soulless demon because of overwhelming talismans nerf. Try to restart your game.