Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    All the guides we are seeing form a few folk are really excellent work. So glad there are several good souls out there doing the graft on these as it helps so many folk get through things quicker. Well done to all in the community who give up their time to do these things as they take a lot to do I am sure. Same for the guys who are doing the online guides and sites - these are mazing resources for the whole player base form beginner to oldies like me.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Regarding the Cyborg Monday Dungeon/ Bounty Hunter Ed event.
    Name:  20191129_185930.png
Views: 683
Size:  107.4 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    That doesnt do any good if you cant play. Extend the event for a month, without fixing the connection issue it is a worthless gesture.

I think those who couldnt play should get a compensation, since we are not allowed to earn rewards that others are. The presidence of compensation has been set.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 11-30-2019 at 01:18 AM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Not sure if this is new but I dropped this key just now and the time is reduced to 2 hours.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Yeah that’s BS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Not sure if this is new but I dropped this key just now and the time is reduced to 2 hours.
    Oh no, that's awful. Will selfishly hope your key bugged out, but if they really have reduced the dungeon opening times, I'll need to update this thread. Planning a few improvements already, but they could wait if needed.

Did you notice any other differences? Same enemies, same drops?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    There was no announcement, so I assume it's a bug. I have not played this dungeon yet as I don't have the time for that. For me it would be ok to set the duration down to 2 (or even better 1) hour(s), but then multiply my keys by 4 or 8 and give some free keys to those that already used some keys
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Must be a bug as not heard about anything on this as all in the dev chat. I am not actually playing this level much at the moment - all in on LOL 15 to try to get my awakening stuff sorted and also to go for Dark Lil and Lucy after that so running my maxed LOLs or cosmic and assassin....! An expensive business on the ironite front!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Must be a bug as not heard about anything on this as all in the dev chat. I am not actually playing this level much at the moment - all in on LOL 15 to try to get my awakening stuff sorted and also to go for Dark Lil and Lucy after that so running my maxed LOLs or cosmic and assassin....! An expensive business on the ironite front!
    Probably a bug, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't. I didn't play this level since it came out either but now I had time to pop a key and leave it home for 8 hours without possibility of coming to see a defeat. Drop rates seem lower too, if I scale down 8 hour runs down to 2 hrs, I got half the rewards from before and no ironite back, deifinitely not worth anything now. Probably not going to run it again and that's a shame because I have 18 more keys that will just sit there.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Probably a bug, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't. I didn't play this level since it came out either but now I had time to pop a key and leave it home for 8 hours without possibility of coming to see a defeat. Drop rates seem lower too, if I scale down 8 hour runs down to 2 hrs, I got half the rewards from before and no ironite back, deifinitely not worth anything now. Probably not going to run it again and that's a shame because I have 18 more keys that will just sit there.
    Agree, I just opened a key and been running it for almost an hour now and the rewards are not as good as before, so far I only got 1 rare soul, like 2-3 skill shards, like 10 ironite and like 30-40 SoT, it is definitely not worth it anymore. I used the keys to get FC but now it looks like we are not getting them anymore.

Oh and one more thing I noticed was that when you open the key in the Book of souls it says 8 hours, but once you go to the dungeon it says 2 hours