Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I haven't seen toons attacking each other in PvP yet, fortunately.

And reading the comments it seems I'm one with great luck regarding sacrifice - got rid of 1* souls and filled vortex twice with a VI and a VII sacrifice - reward count so far (including achievements):

1 skill shard
    17 legendary souls
    2 Magus souls
    1 Warrior Soul
    10 G/A
    19 Rare souls

Still have some 4-5* dupes though, will see what the end result will be

For the time being I see that it is worth leveling to max your 3-5 star characters. The rest are just for feeding the vortex meter.
    I did have some sacrifice freeze issues, but did get the rewards nevertheless, as Sparton told for others
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton, out of curiosity, how come the daily rewards stop at day 24? I've wondered this for a while, as it means we miss out on ~6 days of potential rewards every month.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Hey Sparton, out of curiosity, how come the daily rewards stop at day 24? I've wondered this for a while, as it means we miss out on ~6 days of potential rewards every month.
    My opinion...so people who don't play every day can still complete
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Okay, I just gave someone two wins with the wheel of death in Arena. I'll pause pvp until this is addressed, too many glitches are present based on the feedbacks

As for the sacrifice: just loaded 50 rare souls from level VI, now it's time to summon everything hoping for the best
    Enti-2694

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Me and HomemLivre can help you here...
    If there's any specific spots (or just examples if you think there's a lot) which you could provide what the weak localization is, where in the game you saw it, and what would be a better translation, it'd be great if you could post that in the Bug Reports subforum. None of us on the team speak Portuguese, so it's difficult for us to sanity check what is provided to us (I've found and caught a few weird things with terms just by comparing skill descriptions, but that only helps so much).

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave214 View Post
    Yesterday, I used to sacrifice my best dupe characters, and when I clicked "sacrifice" my game just freeze and after 10 mins waiting I reload it, toons are gone, and I got nothing. Nice, thanks.
    If you're unsure of what sacrifice rewards you got after the game failed to show the reward popup, you can ping CS via the in-game support button and let them know when you did the sacrifice and some of the characters (character name, class, and star tier) you sacrificed in that sacrifice and we can confirm what you got from it.

Pretty much what SilentKnight said, we don't want players who miss a day or two to feel like they can't get the ultimate prize.

We could probably do something where we have extras rewards based on the amount of days in the month, but that screen's implementation is a mess, so it's hard to justify making it tunable based on the amount of days of the month and give more players a shot at getting something awesome towards the end of the month.

Fun fact, we're looking at improving the rewards for daily rewards in an upcoming update, so while it'll still be 24 days of rewards for a while, we'll give out more meaningful and interesting stuff within that period.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Fun fact, we're looking at improving the rewards for daily rewards in an upcoming update, so while it'll still be 24 days of rewards for a while, we'll give out more meaningful and interesting stuff within that period.
    Awesome!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    I am happy that Bleed does do damage now - I think it was alread in the 22th patch. Thanks for checking it!

The heal block of its proc, however, does still not block the heal from buffs (such as the Sentinel Pyro Soldier's) or debuffs (such as the the Magus Golden Son's). Would be great if you could have another look at it.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We could probably do something where we have extras rewards based on the amount of days in the month, but that screen's implementation is a mess, so it's hard to justify making it tunable based on the amount of days of the month and give more players a shot at getting something awesome towards the end of the month.

Ooh, that sounds great!

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I am happy that Bleed does do damage now - I think it was alread in the 22th patch. Thanks for checking it!

The heal block of its proc, however, does still not block the heal from buffs (such as the Sentinel Pyro Soldier's) or debuffs (such as the the Magus Golden Son's). Would be great if you could have another look at it.
    I believe Sentinel Pyro's power move cleanses himself, which would allow him to circumvent the heal block entirely. Not sure what's up with the Magus GS though.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    I believe Sentinel Pyro's power move cleanses himself, which would allow him to circumvent the heal block entirely. Not sure what's up with the Magus GS though.
    I am aware of that. I do not mean his initial heal, though. Sorry, if that wasn't phrased clearly.

I am talking of the "Regen HP" buff he gives to himself or to allies. That one is not affected by the block.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Excuse me Sparton, but I think there was a sacrifice rewards bug for me also.
    I reached level 6 (about 20500 essence).
    I don't know if rewards showed in the reward info screen are totally random or the skill shards and legendary souls are guaranteed for that level.
    The fact is that I received only 7/8 gunner/assassin souls, and 2 rare souls, and only 3 stars dupes came out, only 3* gunner corrupt droid was a new char for me.
    But the souls appeared in the book of souls, and not in the sacrifice rewards screen like the following, that didn't show up for me, so no sacrifice rewards for me, but only rewards obtained in the challenges screen.

Name:  1stsacrificerewards.png
Views: 334
Size:  124.6 KB

I throwed in the sacrifice sink 100* Samurai Eddie, 100* Warrior Children Of The Damned, and many other 80* allies and Eddies.
    What can I do to get my sacrifice rewards ?
    Can you tell us if rewards showed in the reward info screen are totally random or the skill shards and legendary souls are guaranteed for that level (I reached level 6) ?
    Last edited by mikmar; 03-26-2017 at 11:13 PM.