Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    it would be nice if the xp-runes could be tuned in the meanwhile, since it sounds that it could take some more time till new content is released...
    the runes are a huge bottleneck atm as many people stated before. maybe you can do something about it, this would be great.
    Yeah, we're definitely aware it's a problem for many endgame players, it's just a matter of I'm out of easy solutions with how the drop tables are set up without shifting the problem around (like causing character evo shards from being a huge bottleneck for midgame players or something). While the Brave New World dungeons will be the eventual longterm solution, I'm still giving it some thought to see if the situation can be improved in advance of those dungeons arriving.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, we're definitely aware it's a problem for many endgame players, it's just a matter of I'm out of easy solutions with how the drop tables are set up without shifting the problem around (like causing character evo shards from being a huge bottleneck for midgame players or something). While the Brave New World dungeons will be the eventual longterm solution, I'm still giving it some thought to see if the situation can be improved in advance of those dungeons arriving.
    I might be in the minority here, but I'd leave the drop rates alone if the BNW dungeons are the long term solution. We can survive in the mean time by focusing on fewer characters. You're never going to please everyone, regardless of what you do. Looks like you have a solid plan in place, stick with it.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I might be in the minority here, but I'd leave the drop rates alone if the BNW dungeons are the long term solution. We can survive in the mean time by focusing on fewer characters. You're never going to please everyone, regardless of what you do. Looks like you have a solid plan in place, stick with it.
    I don't think one can Focus on fewer characters when the XP runes are more or less dried. For those who still have a way to go, idle time can be invested in the LOL dungeons raising 20 or 30 characters to four or five star status. Talismans are a completely different issue. I have three or four characters that are getting the dedicated xp runes... (a magus gets the blue, etc.) it has literally taken weeks to get some of these characters up into the 50s on these talismans with two or three left to go for that one character alone. It is much easier to superficially level a bunch of characters, which of course creates an even larger vacuum later. For those who have already leveled the number of characters the real problem is the only resort is more or less a pointless grind for resource building without the enjoyment of leveling for completing a character.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, as Reeb said, if there is a solution coming, I dont mind the XP runes as they are. I dont think they need a huge boost anyway. At least, from tracking my drops the past 3 days, I'm getting enough to max a 5* talisman (though across different colours) per day.

My pain is the 3* evo shards. 3 sands refills yesterday and I got a huge total of 2x3* coloured evo shards! That is not unusual when Im trying to get a char to 5*, so at that rate, I can have 21 maxed 5* talismans in the same time I upgrade 1 char to 5*!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    I don't think you are - I agree totally with you. The problem is that there are too many items and people concentrate on different things. To dedicate a dungeon to runes seems a good solution - always depending on the drop rates of course. LoL seems a bit low at the moment compared to the cost in SoT ...

OS
    Android
    maybe it sounds too simple, but what would be about simply double the drops?

let's assume xp runes drop 20% of the time and if they drop you get 5x 3* runes or 2x 4* runes or 1x 5* runes.
    you could leave the percantage as they are now and simple double the drops. instead on 5x 3* increase it to 10x 3* or from 2x 4* to 4x 4*and so on.

this should fix the main problems till BNW arises, without having an impact on the other materials like shards or other runes, which seem to be in balance now.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

Smile

Hi Sparton

Well... Not agree with you on this one - getting xp runes - or the lack of them is not being the problem just for endgame players, as this situation affects ALL of the players in the same way - beginners, advanced and hardcore - the veteran ones - as EVERYBODY using the talismans, right?

Let's leave the awful ratio for a moment - and see what is dropping where, ok? (I am talking about the stuff in general, regardless the stars)

1) coloured evo shards - dungeons + secret locations sometimes + worlds (the more advanced levels - the better ces we get) + store (various upgrade packs)
    2) colourless evo shards - dungeons + worlds (the more advanced levels - the better ces we get)
    3) xp shards - dungeons + secret locations sometimes + worlds (the more advanced levels - the better xps we get) + store (various upgrade packs)
    4) evo runes - secret locations GRANTED + worlds (the more advanced levels - the better er we get)
    5) xp runes - secret locations sometimes + worlds (the more advanced levels - the better xpr we get)

That's correct? And now see Sparton how easily you can get xp shards (as they being EVERYWHERE possible) and compare this to xp runes... You have chosen that path to make things EASIEST to the maximum with evolving characters - which is even easier itself than evolving talismans - far more xp stuff is needed to level 6 talismans, than xp stuff to evolve 1 character... 6 > 1 Agree? But OK - get used to it what you have chosen...

However keep in the mind the fact that midgame players or beginners are having even far worse than us - not having unlocked all the secret locations... And I guess they DO need good talismans as well assuming they would like to get good stuff from the dungeons or achieve some real progress in the game...

I AM very happy and excited hearing about the future plans... I can only wish you good luck! Yet now is NOW and it would be good to make a things even LITTLE better while awaiting future content, right? The players have given you bunch of ideas on a golden plate... You don't need to mess with everything and start the revolution... Keep the drops of xp runes AS THEY ARE NOW, yet icrease their QUANTITY... Sounds simple? Or GRANT xp runes in secret locations as you did with evo runes - yet this would be worse as not fair for everyone (see above)...

I believe you'll choose such solution which will make happy everyone...

Have a nice evening

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Was there a new, major nerf on freezing and paralysis talisman the last couple of days? I didn't notice anything over the weekend but now it is at 12% ? Seems like a major reduction significantly undermining overall strategy for many here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ill View Post
    Was there a new, major nerf on freezing and paralysis talisman the last couple of days? I didn't notice anything over the weekend but now it is at 12% ? Seems like a major reduction significantly undermining overall strategy for many here.
    They were on 12% for some time now

Freezing seem to work more often than 12% in reality though.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Any word on the recent patch that went live for android a few days back? I have not heard anything about the IOS update other than it should be up in a few days. Still haven't touched my troll since and Assassin GS is still not triggering death talisman damage.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!