Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    t... but they could also be competent developers who make a working game.
    Well I canīt say anything against this statement xD

I canīt find the post were they said that they know how many Scream for me Eddie were pulled from souls in a week or how many battle with Sandworms have been used in a week in arena fights, so it is more than possible to believe they already got the information about which chars are being used on Odin. Also,just an example, they fixed that situation were Awakened Characters were jumping Gauntlet restrictions and even there was a complete radio silence on the forums.

BUT yes they can be overpass with the current situation and relying on os for changing these things, they already take us as testers for the game, so that is totally true and I agree with you.

To sum up, all I am saying is play as much as you can before anything you like got nerfed, if you are kind to share information, good for you and thanks, if not, at least don't treat as stupid or fool another person who is trying to help you with a post. We mostly know that everything that is useful to us is nerfed at some point you write it here or not.

With all this chatty thing, we are going to have Odin nerfed for sure now xDDD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Great point.
    I just figured once the developers start to catch on they’ll make adjustments like they typically do.
    Then back to square 1, again.
    They will....

They did it to the Banshees. And Perfect Heal Shield.. now Odin kills even if Perfect Heal Shield is present. And he OFTEN ignores (or disables) Ygg talismans as well.

Yeah everything will probably eventually get nerfed.. but posting here speeds that process. That's all.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Because you really think devs donīt have tools to know which teams are currently being used against Odin or how many times the same teams appear in those fights? Like:

Dev 1: "Oh wait why are they all using The Clansman Eddie so much against Odin?
    Dev 2:"Dunno, is a great song or they must be all Scottish"
    Dev 3: "yep, mystery solved"

...Really?

They maybe donīt know about a bug or specific situations that end up in exploits, but there is no bug or exploit in any of these teams. With Clansman, you are just using his fury as much as you can. They have to know about simple statistics to analyze their own game and figure out why that's happening.

If they decide to nerf it is not because you posted it here, but they are going to sell you an Eddie Clansman Pack first. So be aware :P
    do i get a discount for being scottish lmao

OS
    Android
    banshee got nerfed BECAUSE sue could solo odin thats where the problem was with banshee axis gunner is quite fair he scales based on max hp which is what they told us to use

OS
    iOS
    Forum users: let’s explain every team we use against Odin
    Devs: preceeds to change Odin to stop these teams from working
    Forum Users: WHAT THE HELL DEVS, WHY DID YOU GO AND DO THIS?!
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    and it's gonna be the same person who is also going to get devs to get this changed so it dont work nice work saints.... give out info to get it all stopped. this is why they nerfed banshee FFS
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    It's no secret that I have disdain for the devs' process that has left of with a game that is utterly unplayable in parts and un-enjoyable in others.

However, I think there is too much assuming here that devs are greedy bastards who don't want us to succeed. (Remember happy players are more apt to pay).

First let's just have a quick refresher on what a bug is. A bug is when a piece of code begins to behave differently than what was intended.

Example: Toon get's killed then revived but spends the rest of the match in their death pose. If this were to ever be changed it would be a bug fix.

Not an Example: A toon's fury grants all other allies and itself an extra turn allowing for the the fury bar to be refilled and fired off again. If this were to changed that would then be a nerf.

Banshee was changed because she was bugged. She was never supposed to revive infinitely. As we figured out, you could prevent this if you killed her in the same turn twice. This probably meant that the bug in question was that her revive got 'reset' at the beginning of each turn.

Side note: Shady AF to sell banshee packs for $99 before the bug fix after stating how awesome she is a Odin battles.

Now in the teams originally mentioned there aren't any bugs. Just taking advantage of team and talisman synergies. Yes, the devs very well could decide to update some of toons and talis mentioned but in all likelihood that is because they have to think of the game as a whole. Not just "wow, some of our players have found a way that if an entire clan works together and optimally spends SoB, they can reach the top ranks, let's nerf that now so we can cackle together like the evil bastards we are".

Besides this happens every time we get new content, there is a collection of toons and talis that are super useful(and possibly the only ones successful) in the new part of the game. Game sits around for a bit while everyone works out the flow of this new content. Then things get adjusted and start running as the devs intend then a month later everyone is now bitching about something else.

TLDR; the devs make some shady or bad choices every now and then but not everything is a conspiracy against the players.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Well I mean, these comments wouldn’t be made if someone didn’t make a whole thread talking about teams that can beat Odin
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    this topic is more entertaining than the game atm, and free.

Sharing strategy is the best part of this forum. The bitching and moaning, even if warranted, is tiresome.