Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    bleh, not going to reach AAA I guess. stuck half way, with not enough gunner or assassin characters to continue.

Feels kind of sucky, cos there's another 8 full weeks till the end of the wrathchild event, and already it looks like I'm not going to do well enough to get the character.

Oh well.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    bleh, not going to reach AAA I guess. stuck half way, with not enough gunner or assassin characters to continue.

Feels kind of sucky, cos there's another 8 full weeks till the end of the wrathchild event, and already it looks like I'm not going to do well enough to get the character.

Oh well.
    Have hope, there's still time. They have been known to make gauntlet character frags available in skull quests and satellite 15 rewards.... also in event challenges too.
    Come on LOTB, surprise us!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Because of lack of time I only did 2 fights so far in this Gauntlet season. Oh this will be a busy sunday!

@Rory: this can happen. Although I have almost all important characters and maxed relics, I could not pass AAA once because of just crazy opponents and due to the class restrictions we players have. But this does not happen every Gauntlet, so you might compensate in the next one(s), as we have 5 Gauntlets per Season!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    In the very end. When you have nothing left. You will meet old friends...
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I lost a battle in AAA going up against a team with Gambler, Malakhov and someone else. If I didn't get G. Krampus from the recent anniversary event I dont think I would have made it past AAA for the first time. I have ended up stuck on my first battle at SSS. A team with Gambler (warlord/angel) killer prime (warlord sustaining) malakhov (singularity - a 6 set magus talisman how nice!) and charlotte with vipers and a freezing cosmic. I had saved all the best 5* characters getting through SS so thought I was in a good position but had my arse handed to me every time. It didn't matter who I brought, charlotte, killer prime, musashi, ferryman, gambler, hallowed, alexander etc and what talismans, just nothing would proc enough on my end with any regularity to give me a chance. And everything would proc for the defense of course. I was lucky to kill k/p and malakhov at best. This to me was the game finally jumping the shark. In the end I was laughing because of just how ridiculous its become.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I lost a battle in AAA going up against a team with Gambler, Malakhov and someone else. If I didn't get G. Krampus from the recent anniversary event I dont think I would have made it past AAA for the first time. I have ended up stuck on my first battle at SSS. A team with Gambler (warlord/angel) killer prime (warlord sustaining) malakhov (singularity - a 6 set magus talisman how nice!) and charlotte with vipers and a freezing cosmic. I had saved all the best 5* characters getting through SS so thought I was in a good position but had my arse handed to me every time. It didn't matter who I brought, charlotte, killer prime, musashi, ferryman, gambler, hallowed, alexander etc and what talismans, just nothing would proc enough on my end with any regularity to give me a chance. And everything would proc for the defense of course. I was lucky to kill k/p and malakhov at best. This to me was the game finally jumping the shark. In the end I was laughing because of just how ridiculous its become.
    Malakhov does have 3 blue slots, so singularity is legal, in fact I believe that was who the talisman set was made for.

But I have that same team and I went in with my best setup and got crushed. Im not even going to try to clear that battle. I'll take what i got and move on. I used Gambler KP Prisoner (forget the 4th on my team) and the singularities crushed me.

OS
    Android
    ...and besides the bugs that team (with some slight variations) is the main reason why I don't play as much arena as usually.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    This run was hardest yet, all the usual names at the top have more losses than previous.1st team SSS is killer-nearly impossible to beat set up plus the non-existent AI boost kicking in their Vipers and mine doing nothing. Same team again 2nd round SSS battle #2 I'm out now before dropping rank trying to beat this nightmare again Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-02-11-13-28.png
Views: 610
Size:  829.7 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    This run was hardest yet, all the usual names at the top have more losses than previous.1st team SSS is killer-nearly impossible to beat set up plus the non-existent AI boost kicking in their Vipers and mine doing nothing. Same team again 2nd round SSS battle #2 I'm out now before dropping rank trying to beat this nightmare again Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-02-11-13-28.png
Views: 610
Size:  829.7 KB
    4 most overpowered chars currently in game. You cannot use Ferryman, because of Charlotte. You can't use multihitters because of Malakhov. And if you put the same team against it, your team is like bloody silver christmas tree and other team have only gold and blues. And with Singularity Malkhov can steal any buffs including Shroud.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 08-02-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Yeah gave up on that after getting that almost same team for the 4th time . So much for those "variations", devs have mentioned.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan