OS
    Android

What's going on? Can a whole team be nerfed???

Having a problem today. Every pvp game I play against anyone near my level, I am getting slaughtered. Normally I'd just think it was just a bad day, but today I cant even pass LOL 8! Same team was playing fine last night through level 10(GRE, prisoner,beelzebub, harpy). Even with full hp and void shields, one single hit from a NBOL wipes my whole team out. Am I missing something??

OS
    iOS
    are you sure you didn't move any talisman off your team

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slash1424 View Post
    are you sure you didn't move any talisman off your team
    Yeah, checked all that. Interestingly I did find out Beelzebub had a red talisman where a green should be, don't know how that got there. Don't think it's part of the problem though.
    After playing LOL gunner around more I discovered if I have void shields, a NBOL(which is only a single target attacker) can destroy the entire team with one hit, no matter who the target.
    That's what's up on my end anyhow...

OS
    Android
    If I remember the patch notes well, none of your team got nerfed since the most recent update. Beelzebub even got buffed!
    Also note that PVP rankings are all over the place after Saturday. The list needs some time to put the better players higher. You might have been unlucky and fought some tough teams.

Speaking of bad luck, Gunner Newborn got another buff recently where his basic attack has a 25% chance to Critically Strike. You may have suffered a few of those attacks.

Hope this adds some clarity.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    If I remember the patch notes well, none of your team got nerfed since the most recent update. Beelzebub even got buffed!
    Also note that PVP rankings are all over the place after Saturday. The list needs some time to put the better players higher. You might have been unlucky and fought some tough teams.

Speaking of bad luck, Gunner Newborn got another buff recently where his basic attack has a 25% chance to Critically Strike. You may have suffered a few of those attacks.

Hope this adds some clarity.

Right on. Actually I meant me as a player getting nerfed, half jokingly. As far as pvp, is all good. Getting my ass kicked the old fashioned way lol.
    Just wondering about LOL gunner taking out 4 healthy characters with one hit. If so, maybe I should give mine more attention.
    Also speaking of pvp- I haven't been on for a few weeks, but not once this week did I get any freezes or server errors. Fantastic