Lol these imbeciles can’t even fix there server
    Oh the irony.

OS
    iOS
    oh the incompetence!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Good man Patrice!

Sparton actually said that? LOL, his incompetence still baffles me, dude single handily ran this game into the ground. There is no new generation, it’s a niche genre and they chased away all the gamers already.. Gmac, Enti, Nicko, Silent, Canyptian, etc etc etc. They focus on preying on new user noobs now. Spartons never made a rational gaming decision in his life, must have a paper degree but ain’t put a fingerprint on a controller, phone, tablet.. theory with no brains.

Kaz seems like he makes better decisions and his posts aren’t retarded. Maybe some day whoever’s paying the bills for this game gets a clue and it 180s into a great game like IM deserves. Wish I could invest time here again, until then just wrecking a real game MSF in a top global alliance. But hey, Sparton wrecked arena cause he thought I was a cheater/gimmick, dudes wet behind the ears.

Still hoping this ship ain’t sunk, but it’s gonna take a regime change.

Cheers my friend!

OS
    iOS
    Jofer drinks pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Jofer drinks pee.
    Jofer is too cool to having to drink! or even pee! he just radiates greatness!

Have you never asked yourself: “Why doesn’t Chuck Norris ever post on these forums?” Well...that’s cuz he is scared of Jofers wrath!!!

PS: Jofer...weren’t you supposed to be called the night prawler or something after your last metamorphosis! (i thought that will include a full account change and all ) o.O

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Jofer is too cool to having to drink! or even pee! he just radiates greatness!

Have you never asked yourself: “Why doesn’t Chuck Norris ever post on these forums?” Well...that’s cuz he is scared of Jofers wrath!!!

PS: Jofer...weren’t you supposed to be called the night prawler or something after your last metamorphosis! (i thought that will include a full account change and all ) o.O
    Hadn’t seen my cheerleaders post in awhile, glad to see you loosen up your brastrap and join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Hadn’t seen my cheerleaders post in awhile, glad to see you loosen up your brastrap and join us!
    Well...there’s not much more to be said that hasn’t been said yet. i’ve said that No Future studios was a bunch of useless “people” with no creativity back in November 2016. i even suggested that they should just pull the plug on this mess and save us all from further suffering. back then i was witch hunted by the wannabes for insulting the best game ever...nowadays it’s considered cool and every second member of these forums feels that way.

So i just sit back and wait for you to give me something to laugh about....
    Wait what was it the last time? oh yeah! You describing MSF as a game with combat system full of synergies, kinda like “the standard which WOW set”!!! LOL!? WHAT?! WOW set some standards?! i almost did my trousers there! EPIC! name one thing which WOW didn’t copy from old school MMORPGs! sorry but i have been playing asian MMOs decades before WOW and already those had buffers and zero damage characters....

anyway...waiting for more “Jofers wisdom about how the universe works” every single day to have a blast again.

OS
    Android
    Many players who have left still check in here hoping for a reason to return. Current frustrated paying clients offer constructive ways to retain NF customers who have not left to spend on another game that offers what we ask for. Think how the game would be is the servers functioned seamlessly and there was new content every 6 months. Old players returning, current ones happy, new players harvested from tour, all spending time and coin that offset any investment made to buy adequate hardware and create/program new content.

OS
    iOS
    Excellent post.

I have to agree. The game is definitely dying in our home

I won’t even pay real world money anymore. Not until new content is released.

It was fun for the first month I started playing, now, it’s boring as fuck.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitasylum View Post
    Excellent post.

I have to agree. The game is definitely dying in our home

I won’t even pay real world money anymore. Not until new content is released.

It was fun for the first month I started playing, now, it’s boring as fuck.
    And yet so easy to fix...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/