Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I like that things are getting fixed up, there seems to be a lot of emphasis on the Christmas toons so that'll be interesting. The BNW tuning is going to make alot of people happy for sure, including me. An "Unannounced game mode" is a sneaky interesting thing to do think about. Wrath making a comeback is also pretty cool. There really doesn't seem to be alot of other changes though. But at least it's another update coming. I'm sure it'll blow our minds when it comes out.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Nothing about Angel of fear's passive is triggering despite endure or triggering more than once? I don't remember anyone mentioning that the passive fails to trigger.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

Oh yeah, let's nerf Gunner Corrupt Rescuer again, because she hasn't been nerfed enough in the past

As for Thorn talismans - you fix them then you nerf them. What is the point in players putting time & effort into aspects of the game only for them to be nerfed? May as well not bother!
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    Android
    i think we have reached a state of the game where radical tuning isn't necessary anymore, that's a very good sign. all in all i like these subtile changes. and that you buff wrath proves that you listen to the community, just hope he won't turn OP again

new unannounced game mode? you have my attention guys...i get that you want to keep the exitement high but maybe you can reveal this:

will this "new unannounced game mode" be released along with the next tuning update?

cheers
    Last edited by slauki; 11-11-2017 at 11:56 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Nerfing BNW Dragon boss, doesn’t address terrible drop rates of premium talismans. Boss maybe easier to kill, but at 15 ironite a battle so what if it takes 100+ battles to maybe earn 1 talisman? Please address drop rates of premium talismans.

It's great to see that you guys are trying to add more balance to the game, and make characters more interesting, but It would be even better to see more efforts on improve actually good Eddies for use on PVP.
    I think that Tailgunner, Storm, Soldier, Wickerman and Carriage Rider needs a little retouch, since despite of being good chars, I just can't remember the last time I used them in the game...
    And VHE still reigns on PVP.

That new mode teasing was great Sparton, keep on the good job! 😉
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Nothing about Angel of fear's passive is triggering despite endure or triggering more than once? I don't remember anyone mentioning that the passive fails to trigger.
    exactly my thoughts, except for the last part: in some cases the passive doesn't trigger indeed, but as you said, it should also be fixed for the other aspects

Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    exactly my thoughts, except for the last part: in some cases the passive doesn't trigger indeed, but as you said, it should also be fixed for the other aspects
    The "triggering more than once" was commonly attributed to revival effects. EDIT: See this newer post for more on the interaction of the intended revive fix and the Angel of Fear.

The Endure thing is probably different from that; I'm not sure if we have any further work on narrowing that down, but I don't have access to the bug database while I'm home on the weekend, so I can't confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    new unannounced game mode? you have my attention guys...i get that you want to keep the exitement high but maybe you can reveal this:

will this "new unannounced game mode" be released along with the next tuning update?
    Unlikely. It's of a bigger scope, so it may have a closed beta at some point (similar to the Arena started), but we're still working out details for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    It's great to see that you guys are trying to add more balance to the game, and make characters more interesting, but It would be even better to see more efforts on improve actually good Eddies for use on PVP.
    I think that Tailgunner, Storm, Soldier, Wickerman and Carriage Rider needs a little retouch, since despite of being good chars, I just can't remember the last time I used them in the game...
    There's always gonna be a "best" Eddie for any given game mode/strategy, but we're starting to see more and more diversity on attack teams. The release of some new characters has actually lead me in the direction of an attack team that centers around abusing Carriage Rider Eddie's buff-purging Fury and buff-extending heal, so with the right strategy and support, a lot of the Eddies you've listed can be quite viable.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 11-14-2017 at 07:18 PM.

OS
    Android
    Not sure if this was (properly) reported previously, but Navigator Eddie's Roaring Wave ability's perfect timing is completely off. It's currently set to around ~200-300ms after tapping the skill, even though the timing circle takes a full second to overlap (reduce timings depending on the game speed, of course).

Could you guys please fix that?

Thanks!
    Last edited by McSteel; 11-11-2017 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Fixed skill name... Oops.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post

That new mode teasing was great Sparton, keep on the good job! 😉
    Hey Demoonchild,
    Wickerman Eddie is my most used Eddie in PVP offense. Fully sharded with the immunity, shell and life/Holy talismans, he’s great.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily