Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thx for taking time to say your opinion Vaseodin, so using stone talismans implies that you lose 5000 points of HP and gain 336 points of DEF. The problem is that we dont know exactly how much is better DEF than more HP, over paper seems better 5000 more of HP than 336 DEF but i dont have the Pharaoh to test it. Do you have it? Have you test the damage with full health talisman and full stone talisman? Anyway i will update it with your advice it is a real valid choice.

OS
    iOS
    I think it's because a max pharaoh Eddie has like 50000 HP anyway lol. He will be okay, unless he comes across a samurai.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    As you see Cyborg can use diferent build talismans, i dont have it so i cant test if it is worth to balance MAGIC and ATK or go full ATK.
    Out of his 3 skills that do true damage,
    -'beam attack' (the best of cyborg+AOE) scales with ATK (as described)
    -'scan' (single target, steals beneficial effects) scales with SPECIAL (as described)
    ...so I guess that leaves as with the fury that deals true damage (no further descriptions)

Raised the magic using 2 50lvl holy talismans(+ the bonus)= +973 magic, replacing 2 guardian fierce. Total loss in ATK around 1500.

-35% loss on damage with beam attack
    -practically same fury damage, but still marginally higher with the full ATK setup
    -over 50% loss on 'scan' attack
    -around 30% loss with the 'tase' attack (his other not related physical attack)

Similarily raising Special wont do more good than it will do bad (having less ATK),so I wont go into this trouble.

Summary: 2 Boost Will, 4 strength Fierce, nothing else for the Cyborg.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Blue soldier allied?

Quote Originally Posted by gerardo View Post
    Blue soldier allied?
    I suggest you my build: 2 Holy (Arcane) Talismans, 3 freezing (Power) Talismans (you loose a little bit Magic but you gain DEF and "Freezing" is very helpfull) and one green Talisman no matter which as long as it is a Ward one to increase HP, Magic and MR.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Thx for taking time to say your opinion Vaseodin, so using stone talismans implies that you lose 5000 points of HP and gain 336 points of DEF. The problem is that we dont know exactly how much is better DEF than more HP, over paper seems better 5000 more of HP than 336 DEF but i dont have the Pharaoh to test it. Do you have it? Have you test the damage with full health talisman and full stone talisman? Anyway i will update it with your advice it is a real valid choice.
    Wickerman's damage scales with Defense, so I use the stone talisman along with 4 fierce iron talisman. I need a few more skill shards to max him, but he hits hard and with a healer on my team he never comes close to dying.

Souless demon assasine

OS
    Android
    Blind set (Overwhelming) is pretty good on a rocket dog, but you do lose a little damage. When the blind kicks in, it blinds everything except bosses. Saves you from taking damage on counterattacks quite often.

I've seen freezing set on Corrupt General also. Very good setup. If they don't stun they might all freeze.

One thing to note though, the blind/freeze sets only work with ordinary attacks, not power or fury moves.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by gerardo View Post
    Souless demon assasine
    Added the talisman build for SOULLESS DEMON ASSASSIN and BLUE ALLIED SOLDIER

Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Blind set (Overwhelming) is pretty good on a rocket dog, but you do lose a little damage. When the blind kicks in, it blinds everything except bosses. Saves you from taking damage on counterattacks quite often.

I've seen freezing set on Corrupt General also. Very good setup. If they don't stun they might all freeze.

One thing to note though, the blind/freeze sets only work with ordinary attacks, not power or fury moves.
    It is not worth to lose attack for the bonus of a 3 set that has a low chance to succed and even when the enemies are blinded they usually dont miss. I really do not recomend to use a blind set on any char. And a warrior type with 3 HEALTH talimans is a waste, i would never go more than 2 HEALTH OVERWHELMING talismans on a warrior based char. By the way i have corrupt general and i will definitely go with FREEZING talismans after the upcoming nerf update
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 10-05-2016 at 09:36 AM.

Possessed mine assassin ?