Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So now that Moonie is getting hit with the nerf bat, how about refunding some of the costs in resources it took to fully awaken him? Seems only fair.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    The Moonchild nerf isn't that bad imo. He's still extremely powerful. It's just that the change could help speed up arena battles with him a bit. Definitely most hyped about the increase of 4* shards though!
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Okay: I'm going to say this one more time and it's going to be final. If anyone else has complaints about the Moonchild nerfs, please read this first. Moonchild's disabling passive is powerful, but it isn't the only thing that he has going for him and I'd even say it's not his best attribute. His Basic Ability alone is powerful, due to the stun and doom combo it can pull off. His power ability is amazing for disabling teams that don't have a way to prevent perfect stun. His passive, even with the duration change, is still powerful. He still cannot be afflicted with negative effects, cannot be hit by attacks unless they are perfect, and still disables enemy abilities for a long duration. He's still powerful, and you can still do well with him in the arena. Again, Labs with Vampiric Cosmic will get you so far.

OS
    iOS
    Moonchild nerf is good... generally by 7 turns an entire team is dead except Moonchild.. so this will do nothing but end those longe boring battles.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Finally more slots!! Looking forward to open some souls that collect dust in the book because of the lack of inventory slots.
    One of these souls is Moonie...so he is nerfed even before I opened the soul, lol But as far as I see and read here, he/she/it is still very powerful (in my perspective absolutely too powerful, but that's a different story).
    The skill changes are a bit surprising, but maybe this helps to make these 2 very old characters a bit more useful in the future, they don't really feel like 5* characters (anymore).
    Awaking Prisoner is cool in general, as he is also an original character and one of the most iconic ones! But for me, awakening should be something really special and this is not the case anymore when too many characters (and especially new ones) have this option. Actually I hope to see a slower pace in awakenings.
    Moreover we see another 2 hours dungeon, you guys really smash them out like nothing. As you all know, I am not a big fan of these dungeons in general, but I get the idea behind and it is really good to see that more and more of the very exclusive Eddies become available by this.
    I think now it's time to change the thing with the keys. I think they should have their own place, not sharing the BoS with souls anymore. They should look really different and/or the menu should have a different design so that we always see the name of each key and not only for the one that is kind of selected. Also I think an overview of the dungeons is needed to see restrictions, times, rewards etc., as things are getting confusing because of the mass of different dungeons we have now.
    The reward improvements for the dungeons are appreciated. It is a common thing here that dungeons get new rewards after these rewards were ultra exclusive and expensive before. I get the idea behind that, but still it creates the feeling of being cheated as we did already many runs there that were "in vain" in regards of these new items.
    Same is very true for the LoL dungeons. Drop rates are frustrating low, but not only for colorless shards! I spent a lot of SoT there the last 3 days just to see that the drops will be improved right after the LoL event. Better late than never, though. Unfortunately there is no increase in colored shards? Really? Could you please rethink that? The 5* ones are almost non-existent and I think an increased drop rate would be absolutely necessary, also for the 4*.

Anyway, thanks for all the ideas and work you still put into our game! Up the Irons!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Best update in a while
    An important nerf (that won’t really affect much)
    More slots for cheap
    Better drop rates
    New achievements
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, it all seems to be pretty good.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    While 100 added inventory slots is a good start, those better be free(like the shards were) and we will quickly grow out of 600 with the rate that characters and talismans are still being added.

Plus I don't see anything about your blatant disregard to colour blind players. You have different artwork for keys, use them instead of these virtually identical images.
    Why would they be free? They are expanding your capabilities. You had to buy all the others, you will need to buy these. You have never had to buy space for the shards/runes. seriously...

Also they have always had an answer for color blind people.... its called WORDS. FFS, every damn key, every damn soul, is labeled in the Book of Souls. It takes less than a second to scroll to the key and let it show you the words of what the key is named.

EDIT: I just considered the shards and runes.... im not sure they have names. So I'll give you that, they should add some labeling system for those, perhaps. Although I think the runes at least each have a different symbol on them so you could differentiate that way, but the shards are F'd...

ALSO!!! The moonchild nerf is complete crap, dont be fooled! Aside from the direct moonchild foils (basically Alchemist) there is no advantage to having your power abilities after 7 turns. Here is what you will see... Within the first 7 turns, the 2 teams will be completely dead and all that will be left is a pair of moonchildren staring at each other. Currently, at this point you hit autoplay and maybe you get lucky and pull off a win, but most likely it's a draw. After this nerf... Moonchild can each use their power move. The stun and passive disable from the power move wont do jack, and the cleanse and heal wont do jack.... So congrats, you didnt change a thing!
    Last edited by Natasmai; 01-24-2020 at 02:16 PM.
    PROUD to be a Jomsviking!

OS
    Android
    Yes, they always costed. But I can't remember the original price, I think they increased it a lot compared to that. So it's nice to see a reduction there. Still, I would also love to see let's say 25 slots for free as a small "sorry, we have been really late doing this slot increase".
    I am not color blind, but I think we all aren't too happy about the system with the keys and that they look so similar but different than in the e.g. reward screens and that they are in the BoS, which can be very laggy when you have many souls and keys.
    As I said in the other post: A new own place for the keys with a different style than the BoS would be a great solution!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Let me be clear, I couldn't care less about the advantages/disadvantages of Moonie in Arena or anywhere else. My problem is WE spent our resources to completely awaken a character that was sold as is or was. This character is now being changed, devalued to a certain extent. I can't help but feel ripped off...AGAIN!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹