Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I got my rewards for both, Arena and Gauntlet (#76, haha^^). But I had a row of about 5 weeks where I did not receive the Arena rewards.
    Solution for me was to log out from my account, restart the app and log in again. Maybe it would be even better to force quit the app first, clear the cache of your phone and reboot the phone before you do the log-out-log-in thing!
    I hope that helps!
    Haha #76 xD Nice.
    Oh tank you very much.., force quit and clearing cache didn't work..,
    But logout and then in gave me my rewards...

Nice that some players here can fix things, what NF isn't able too...

NF PLEASE FIX THIS FUCKING GAME!
    Why do you give a shit on all your loyal players?
    Do you really want to make money in the Name of Iron Maiden?

I know you are human beings.., your artists do a great job.., but i really think.., your programmers should rethink what they are doing..,

I NEVER saw a game bugged like this..,

Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    this is last time i enter in this stupid retarded gauntlet....99% enemy playing first and always stan all my time unlimited time...and now can't finish last battle in AA,fuck you stupid game!!!
    No the game isn't stupid.., the game itself is quite nice..,
    but it's so sad to see what's happening to this great game... :/
    Because the people behind this, don't care... :/
    Last edited by Symbiote; 09-17-2018 at 03:35 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I like the gauntlet. It is less personal than PvP.

I have run into a problem. I am trying to get through the first ranking that limits my offerings. It only allows assassin/gunner, and I only have two Eddies in that area. The problem, of course, rising from the fact that there are three rounds.

Is there some way to adapt this to allow a person who has gotten through >50.1% (or, perhaps, has only one more battle to win in that round) to move forward? A temporary (promotion of a 4* Eddie of the permitted area)(permission of other area Eddie) to allow the player to continue? I have been doing really well, but I don’t have any more Eddies in the Assassin/Gunner areas – and it has been a while since I picked up a new Eddie (I was thrillified when I got my Ben Breeg!).

What do you guys think?

OS
    Android
    Any ideas how to beat Mystic Eddie, Daedalus, Clairvoyant, Alchemist in AA ordered battle? Clairvoyant has Destiny and all other have Invincibility up at start.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Funny thing right now.., in Gauntlet..,

"New Game Data is available. The Game has to restart" if i hadn't lost the fight right now.., i would have lose it because of this "New Game Data"-Thing..,
    Wow..,

Edit: yeah and i'm done, can't go through AAA.., man this is so hard if you don't have the right chars..,
    i don't like the Class Limitions.., especially if you have the limitation and the opposite can have Chars from every class.., it's a bit.., yeah.., not that great. xD
    Last edited by Symbiote; 09-19-2018 at 04:48 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Olevipoeg-I believe I used Navigator (Crashing Rock has perfect corruption), Lilith to give Critical Stike, Hellraiser for Immunity, and either Corrupt Rescuer or Chopper. I can't recall what the last character was now. If you get lucky with corruption on them and immunity on you it is not too bad. Several energy talismans to charge up for the special abilities. TBH I have a lot of Relics invested in Gunner class so that helped a lot I'm sure.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Funny thing right now.., in Gauntlet..,

"New Game Data is available. The Game has to restart" if i hadn't lost the fight right now.., i would have lose it because of this "New Game Data"-Thing..,
    Wow..,
    Yeah, this is the hardest part of this game. Today the game restarted 3 times, so I lost all my troopers without even fighting... I hope this get fixed ... really frustrating

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Olevipoeg-I believe I used Navigator (Crashing Rock has perfect corruption), Lilith to give Critical Stike, Hellraiser for Immunity, and either Corrupt Rescuer or Chopper. I can't recall what the last character was now. If you get lucky with corruption on them and immunity on you it is not too bad. Several energy talismans to charge up for the special abilities. TBH I have a lot of Relics invested in Gunner class so that helped a lot I'm sure.
    This is tough one. I don't have Navigator and Gunner Lilith and they took out my maxed Beast Eddie and nearly maxed Cyborg Eddie teams already. Damned Daedalus!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by grigorow View Post
    Yeah, this is the hardest part of this game. Today the game restarted 3 times, so I lost all my troopers without even fighting... I hope this get fixed ... really frustrating
    It's one thing from alot others.
    Nah fixing isn't part of the game, don't get your hopes up. ^^

btw. did someone notice that Night City now have a third light on the windows?
    Maybe they are calling attention, that it's on the way in the next years?

OS
    Android
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/at...8&d=1515802844

This screenshot from 2018 State of the Nation shows Night City with red 2 story bus, they will use Gang Soul characters as our opponents in this environment? Like when they released the BNW characters to us before that world was open to play. Hope this third light is indicating progress.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Hope this third light is indicating progress.
    Hmmm, when I think about devs skills, I think one of them just wanted to turn the light on in his office, but accidentally turned the 3rd light on.