Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaj View Post
    Hi all, I seem to have a similar problem - but, also I tried to reinstall the game and I lost all progress as a result.

The issue is, I don't actually remember my full account name - it's "Papaj-xxxx" (forgot the numbers) - maybe someone could tip me off? It was a lvl 30- or 40- something account with a Blue 4* Allied Soldier lvl 80 as a Trooper.

If someone were so kind as to provide me with a name of the account, I would be really grateful.

Thank you in advance,

Papaj
    maybe you should open an own thread, i guess not everyone will see your post here

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Account: Stardust-6977

Sorry Troopers but since yesterday i stuck in the loading screen... I even played all troopers with the "after 1 match reset shit" but now i cant log in. as soon as i can log in again i will play. hope you have a little patience

Edit: works again, this was fast this time^^
    Last edited by kalle8888; 08-15-2016 at 08:56 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kalle8888 View Post
    Account: Stardust-6977

Sorry Troopers but since yesterday i stuck in the loading screen... I even played all troopers with the "after 1 match reset shit" but now i cant log in. as soon as i can log in again i will play. hope you have a little patience

Edit: works again, this was fast this time^^
    Did you do something to make the game function again? I'm always stuck at loading screen...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombatomica View Post
    Did you do something to make the game function again? I'm always stuck at loading screen...
    +1, 3 days now
    5* Rainmaker Eddie - Elindor-8275

OS
    iOS
    me too
    grrrrr

OS
    Android
    I visited my locked out account today thru visit trooper. All characters and talismans seem to be ok. But I still cannot login.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Visit trooper? How do you access that?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by propagandy View Post
    Visit trooper? How do you access that?
    When my main account was unplayable I created second account from my ipad. I put my second account to my main account troopers list. You can visit your friend from troopers screen. Open "Troopers" and tap on trooper.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Update: It seems pretty clear now that it's an account corruption issue.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I tried logging in with my account, and I was then stuck in the same startup screen.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again. I created a new account, and now I am able to play again, but completely from scratch, and I missed out on the Starter Pack sale.

Is it possible to restore the previous account and get the Starter Pack at the sale price? I'm a firm believer in spending money on things I like to reward the people who put the work into it, be it music or games or what have you. Especially because I have friends in the games industry and the music industry.
    Exactly the same with me. Cannot believe that the devs managed to screwed up if our accounts... Waiting for a solution, days a wasn't able to loggin, hopping that not lose the rare assassin soul prize

OS
    Android
    5 days now.
    5* Rainmaker Eddie - Elindor-8275