Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I don't get it...how is it possible to damage Van Helsing Teams? The info text says nothing about this.

"Prevent all allies from taking damage for the first two round of battle"

Whats the point? Prevent is not 100% prevent? In PvP I saw strange things happen to my Van Helsing Team. Some toons are breaking through this "prevent" f.e. Warrior LOL.

OS
    iOS
    Because reflected damage.. or damage from negative buffs like Mark, Punishment, Fear.... all still do damage. Really he just prevents *direct attack damage* for 2turns. And at no point is he immune to the HP Block or W LOL.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks!
    This game is so full of illogic. For me: damage is damage. Van Helsing is so weak after these two rounds so what?
    Character design was great 3 years ago, but now it's so noob.
    Best thing is: the lack of communication and explanation from the devs...

OS
    iOS
    Does anyone know the stats of Moonchild yet?

OS
    Android
    I assume the passive should read "combat damage". but of course as with life, and even moreso in this game, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.... so who knows. But you can passive/perfect disable, you can use burns, marks, reflect from starfire, various other means that are not directly from an attack.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Does anyone know the stats of Moonchild yet?
    hopefully i will let you know in a little over a week....

OS
    iOS
    Also talking about stats, which Gauntlet character is the best?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Also talking about stats, which Gauntlet character is the best?
    Mmm looks like Charlotte its the most chosen for pvp and the latest events... btw its not about time to drop a little the iron coins cost for this char? I mean, I started to play when she was released and there wasn't a wayfor a newby to obtain it. Now, buy al her fragments take really a lot of time and coins, and it's not a "new" char anymore, should be any consideration to make it more accessible? I don't know... some heroic rotation or something?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Mmm looks like Charlotte its the most chosen for pvp and the latest events... btw its not about time to drop a little the iron coins cost for this char? I mean, I started to play when she was released and there wasn't a wayfor a newby to obtain it. Now, buy al her fragments take really a lot of time and coins, and it's not a "new" char anymore, should be any consideration to make it more accessible? I don't know... some heroic rotation or something?

Fully agree. I see we were in the same position last year (and we are still ).

Either a discount in price or NF can do "an anniversary" rounds with gauntlet and "discount the IC price" by opening Charlotte/Ancient Mariner/Green rotary something/Wrathchild/Moonchild again - each for one gauntlet season (2 weeks). Even if we get only 100 frags for each character, it would be a tremendous help to us.

OS
    Android
    I think I misunderstood the post. For other characters like Charlotte or final frontier Eddie, we can earn fragments over several seasons. With moonchild we only get one season? That would make him impossible to get except for the top two or 3 players.