Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    How can we play all those events with the server restarting every few minutes?????

Your compensation is a joke for all this problems at the moment!!!

OS
    Android
    So...this is an event for whom? 5% of the player base? Not a single new player can do the event challenges.
    Great development!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Mayan dungeon sucks.... Me, with all characters and all skill sharded, and high end talismans... and the difficulty of the Mayan dungeons is too high.

I think the same for Ravens Alter too.. it's only feasible with Celestial Talismans.. and that means the difficulty is set too high.
    Me too! What I hate most is, that they want us to waste items to buff toons and talismans that are so fckg useless outside this event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Mayan dungeon sucks.... Me, with all characters and all skill sharded, and high end talismans... and the difficulty of the Mayan dungeons is too high.

I think the same for Ravens Alter too.. it's only feasible with Celestial Talismans.. and that means the difficulty is set too high.
    I second what Yup's saying. I tried Mayan dungeon with necropolis. The difficulty is just ridiculous even for a top player. We have almost all characters, all relics maxed, all good talismans, and yet this level is almost impossible to defeat,and this is not a lack of strategy.

On the other hand if you use the following team on Raven's Altar, you get always a win and in a pretty fast time: Wicker Man ed (celectials or alchemy+cosmic), magus crimean soldier (warlorld+greed), green robo maclo (inspiration/sustaining/warlord), and magus derby demon(viper+cosmic). Of course I struggled to play the event challenge as I had to play manual, since a character should have shell talis on, and no, you could not put them to the robo maclo, because you would lose the extra turns. So it had to be on magus derby, and I had to target Raven witch at the last level, and use the power move of Magus Crimean , only after the witch was ghosted. I hope this helps all fellow folks who try this specific dungeon...
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    I had 10(!) counts in 2h trying this shit Raven Dungeon. No chance on autoplay, I needed to do it manual, but it works not 100%. I don't want to invest in useless toons and talismans.
    What a waste of time. Hope that Airstrip Dungeon is easier...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    sorry, i dont do much forum stuff on weekends, i didnt see your post until now. Here is my teams:

Someone on Facebook posted this team for the Mayan challenge (SHAMAN) it works pretty damn good on auto. one key, 3 plays 3 auto-wins. Going to keep using it and see if I get any losses:

Bass Eddie - Alchemy/Cosmic
    Magus Crimean - Energy/Mark
    Ancient Mariner - Greed/Cosmic (death mark passive) <--- this didnt make sense, it leaves 1 open talis slot, I am using any green 3-set plus Inspiration/Cosmic. Not sure if the death mark is needed, but I had one, so I am using it)
    Magus Minotaur - Mark/Sustaining/Cosmic <--- Again, I deviated and I am using Fate/Mark

The key is the overwhelming number of marks applied to the enemy. Im not sure the autoplay uses the death mark skill on mariner, but whatever. The guy who posted it had a video of the game play, he is doing it manual but both times the shaman was dead before he even attacked with mariner. I accidentally had autoplay turned on and before i realized it, the fight was won, so I kept it on auto.

Thanks for mentioning this team. I will try it the first key I will be able to buy, because all of my coins are now depleted, which by the way, the keys are extremely expensive for the coins we are able to earn each day...
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    For what are you doing the Maya Dungeon? It's not needed to get the two new toons right?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    I second what Yup's saying. I tried Mayan dungeon with necropolis. The difficulty is just ridiculous even for a top player. We have almost all characters, all relics maxed, all good talismans, and yet this level is almost impossible to defeat,and this is not a lack of strategy.

On the other hand if you use the following team on Raven's Altar, you get always a win and in a pretty fast time: Wicker Man ed (celectials or alchemy+cosmic), magus crimean soldier (warlorld+greed), green robo maclo (inspiration/sustaining/warlord), and magus derby demon(viper+cosmic). Of course I struggled to play the event challenge as I had to play manual, since a character should have shell talis on, and no, you could not put them to the robo maclo, because you would lose the extra turns. So it had to be on magus derby, and I had to target Raven witch at the last level, and use the power move of Magus Crimean , only after the witch was ghosted. I hope this helps all fellow folks who try this specific dungeon...

I was able to complete the Raven challenge on auto, using my regular team (pretty much the same one you listed), with Shells equipped to Wicker Man Eddie as my ride along.
    Mule502-5010

Using ALL Troopers, EVERY day. (Well...unless there’s an ios update I can’t get. And as long as the servers allow it.)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post

You dont need to manual anything and you could have used the shell talisman on a random eddie as a ride along. but your team is solid. I would say orbit is better than viper on magus derby demon though.

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    For what are you doing the Maya Dungeon? It's not needed to get the two new toons right?
    Because it is an achievement and i was able to complete it. The dungeon, while very expensive, does drop a bunch of great loot. I wouldnt farm it for fun, but if there is a reason to go in there, i will. Sustaining Talisman alone is worth it, sacrificial hearts, tons of resources.... its power level is way too high, it is way too hard to "farm" but it is valuable.

Also because OCD refuses to allow me to skip an achievement.

OS
    iOS
    Necropolis is hard but my team gets there on manual every time after a few nightmares trying to win using magus and sentinel - a really tough dungeon and just a massive grind it out fest to get the wins. It is expensive but as said - they rewards are decent - think I was getting the grail (the green goblet shaped one) talisman on my first run.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496