Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Freedom to Flourish (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans and Upgrade Materials!

Name:  freedom-to-flourish_1200x676_en.jpg
Views: 1187
Size:  293.5 KB
    Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until August 21st at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

BONUS: Complete Event Challenge Stretch Goals to receive new Evolution Talisman Soul Fragments!

300 Evolution Talisman Fragments = 1 Evolution Talisman Soul

The Evolution Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change on a monthly basis (similar to Heroic Souls!).

This month the Evolution Talisman Soul is guaranteed to summon a T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Life set bonus! This ability grants HP Regen for 2 turns at the start of battle.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 3 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 3 Catalyst Souls!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.
    • Prepare your team for battle! An All-Class Power Up pack is available now. Pick one up to get Ironite, Gold, a Skill Shard and 20 5* Colourless XP Shards.

OS
    Android
    Where I see the Evolution Talisman Soul rotation?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Where I see the Evolution Talisman Soul rotation?
    I would also like to see that. I did not buy the cosmic last mth or this mth. I hope they offer a t3 for more frags down the line

OS
    Android
    less but more meaningfull events you said?

well these events are the worst of all. mindlessly evolve 1* 2* 3* toons or talis that no one needs for some mediocre rewards.
    this is uninspired stupidity at it's finest sorry, but this is the truth

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    less but more meaningfull events you said?

well these events are the worst of all. mindlessly evolve 1* 2* 3* toons or talis that no one needs for some mediocre rewards.
    this is uninspired stupidity at it's finest sorry, but this is the truth
    If you measure events in effort v reward the evo events would be the best. They're super uninteresting, but they're dead simple to do. They're also cheap if you level characters to 99 ahead of time as you grind.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    If you measure events in effort v reward the evo events would be the best. They're super uninteresting, but they're dead simple to do. They're also cheap if you level characters to 99 ahead of time as you grind.
    yeah ofc i always do that, but this is just mindless and it has nothing to do with playing the game. and the 1* evo stuff is getting rare, so we have to play suboptimal level to grind 1* things after 3 years...feels pretty bad.
    personally i prefer the grinding events but that's a matter of taste. you are right, effortwise it's much harder but at least we can play something new.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah ofc i always do that, but this is just mindless and it has nothing to do with playing the game. and the 1* evo stuff is getting rare, so we have to play suboptimal level to grind 1* things after 3 years...feels pretty bad.
    personally i prefer the grinding events but that's a matter of taste. you are right, effortwise it's much harder but at least we can play something new.
    I noticed I'm starting to run out of the 1* stuff; my inventory is listed in the dozens instead of thousands like the other runes. I guess I'll have to run early LoL/BNW or wherever they drop to make up for it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I noticed I'm starting to run out of the 1* stuff; my inventory is listed in the dozens instead of thousands like the other runes. I guess I'll have to run early LoL/BNW or wherever they drop to make up for it
    There's an LoL fragment event coming up this month, so it'll be a good opportunity to restock the 1* evo shards.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I wait for a better talisman...maybe next month.

OS
    Android
    And a question for the devs... not that I am actually expecting an answer.. have you nerfed the upgrade components drop rate again? Cause it seems everytime there is one of these idiotic upgrade events certain components seem to vanish into thin air not to be seen again or at least not until the event is over.