Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I hope they are a little easier than the last few seasons. Last season if you made it to SSS you made the top 100. This season you need to reach S and rank 500 to earn a full set of talisman. They are making it harder to earn the rewards.

I just completed my first gauntlet battle and ranked 5600. There are at least 5600 people playing gauntlet
    First round of SSS is pure folly. Not so much the characters but the talismans. I think the team had the effects of what would need to be around 50 talisman to achieve when only 24 slots are supposed to be allowed.

I won’t spoil the fun - but I don’t think a whole lot of folks will get beyond 52 wins this time.

OS
    Android
    The only way I can figure out the opponents talisman is the have cosmics with a 6 set augment. They may also be getting to have 2 cosmics with great augements, otherwise it is impossible to have that many buffs on one character. No use in complaining, they indicated it is only a bug that they are unable to correct or duplicate in the office.

It would have been better if they said it was planned to make gauntlet more difficult with impossible talisman setups.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I feel Gauntlet is rigged to make certain weeks harder or easier so same players don’t constantly max out on top. It’s like there’s an algorithm where getting to SSS is easy one week and another week AAA is impossible no matter what team talismans are used. Based on what rank you previously reached, algorithm kicks in, let’s you win or lose at a predetermined rank that particular Gauntlet. Players teams don’t change, but defense AI gets unrealistic advantage some weeks and not others. By weeks, I mean each 2 week reset.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    I feel Gauntlet is rigged to make certain weeks harder or easier so same players don’t constantly max out on top. It’s like there’s an algorithm where getting to SSS is easy one week and another week AAA is impossible no matter what team talismans are used. Based on what rank you previously reached, algorithm kicks in, let’s you win or lose at a predetermined rank that particular Gauntlet. Players teams don’t change, but defense AI gets unrealistic advantage some weeks and not others. By weeks, I mean each 2 week reset.
    I believe the devs confirmed this in the recent Q&A. That Gauntlet difficulty is based on your strength based on past results iirc....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Ok true....but I think I aslo read that starting from rank A difficulty should be the same for everyone. I Ranked in top 50 last season and this time even in AA i'm getting all strong teams with meta characters
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Name:  gauntlet.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  87.6 KB

Check out Fight 4. I did a double take when I saw that. It has to be a trick, right? Those little weenies all have vipers or something, right? Nope, Tailgunner took them out in one hit and Bass Eddie didn't last for much longer after that.

In fact, all of my AAA fights this time were notably easy. I'd even say AA was harder. I didn't think I did THAT bad last time, I made it to AAA.

At any rate, I'm glad to have made up my deficit in Wrathchild fragments and am now on track to get him.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    You sure cant complain about those teams. I havent seen a team that easy past level C.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I had the same AAA..... easy peasy!
    That #4 seemed like the devs heard all the rants about the previous gauntlet season "All Gunner" level, so they threw in a baby battle for whiners.
    Seriously, one 5* Ed and three 2* meatheads. It was like taking candy from a baby. (not that I would.... I love babies) LoL
    Last edited by Bakura; 08-20-2019 at 08:03 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Name:  gauntlet.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  87.6 KB

Check out Fight 4. I did a double take when I saw that. It has to be a trick, right? Those little weenies all have vipers or something, right? Nope, Tailgunner took them out in one hit and Bass Eddie didn't last for much longer after that.

In fact, all of my AAA fights this time were notably easy. I'd even say AA was harder. I didn't think I did THAT bad last time, I made it to AAA.

At any rate, I'm glad to have made up my deficit in Wrathchild fragments and am now on track to get him.

What in the f**k is this?- I don't get it. Aren't we supposed to be playing against each other?. How are you battling against that shitt* team while I play this?:
    Name:  68554151_2419045454871853_7734568314285850624_n.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  34.3 KB

It doesn't make sense. For second week in a row I'm done in AAA. Season 4 of the Gauntlet have been infuriating... f*ck this sh*t.

Serious question: How many cellphones have any of you broken playing this game??
    Sergio-7952
    Current Champion: Alexander The Great (His name struck fear into hearts of men)
    Current most hated rival: Freaking Malakov... I hate that SOB

OS
    Android
    Mine's struggling from the screen always being on. I got to AAA and have yet to venture into the first battle. It gives me 4 talisman to mix with the others and maybe I will be able to stick them in a character. I'm going to have to start collecting dupes in order to use some of these talismans. I can't seem to pull the few toons I'm needing to use them. it
    Last edited by HuckFinn150; 08-23-2019 at 10:23 PM.