Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    I'm not very satisfied about this update, ok fierce and overhelming is balanced nice! but the fury of Soldier Eddie is like a normal attack, no good and very shitty...

Gold award is now 47XX in level X on Lord of Light dungeon instead of 104XX...

And I can't buy skillshard now...

It is not an update, it's a downgrade...
    Last edited by vgta99; 10-19-2016 at 06:07 AM.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    iOS
    Permadeath doesn't seem to work on lol boss's.

I haven seen any tailisman effects that work on bosses either like freeze or blind.

No rare soul drops in rifts but to be fair I did not run as many as I usually do getting tired.

Mabey it's bad luck but only got 2 3* rainbow runes tonight. Will try again in the morning.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-19-2016 at 06:24 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Alchemist needed ...

I wish there would be an alchemist where I could rebrand some of my talismans for 10k gold or so. Some Health from Overwhelming -> Ward, Some Fierce to Safeguard ...

Everybody went fierce and Overwhelming - for obvious reasons ... this should have been fixed right at the beginning not after everyone spent so much time in developing them ...
    NOT EVERYONE. In retrospect, you're realizing that the situation needed to fixed. It was obvious that it needed to be fixed but *almost* everyone went for it like it was the gold rush and did not consider what was obviously going to inevitably happen.

It was easy to avoid this issue for anyone who was considering how things would play out. Any characters or talismans/types that were far too good, so good that even skill-less players could kick ass and brag on and on here (or rage-quit when called out), were obviously going to be adjusted, and those same people are very very VERY pissed that they now have to actually think about the game while playing it and gain some skills or they're toast, especially in PvP.

Live and learn. In any online game that's new, check out which characters/buildings/addons are far too powerful. Then, instead of falling into those traps, look for the characters/buildings/addons that will become more powerful in relation when those far too powerful ones get knocked back....invest in those and you gain instead of lose.

(and of course, this same thing will happen after PvP goes on for a bit and then when the needed tunings happen in PvP will be another outcry here)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    NOT EVERYONE. In retrospect, you're realizing that the situation needed to fixed. It was obvious that it needed to be fixed but *almost* everyone went for it like it was the gold rush and did not consider what was obviously going to inevitably happen.

It was easy to avoid this issue for anyone who was considering how things would play out. Any characters or talismans/types that were far too good, so good that even skill-less players could kick ass and brag on and on here (or rage-quit when called out), were obviously going to be adjusted, and those same people are very very VERY pissed that they now have to actually think about the game while playing it and gain some skills or they're toast, especially in PvP.

Live and learn. In any online game that's new, check out which characters/buildings/addons are far too powerful. Then, instead of falling into those traps, look for the characters/buildings/addons that will become more powerful in relation when those far too powerful ones get knocked back....invest in those and you gain instead of lose.

(and of course, this same thing will happen after PvP goes on for a bit and then when the needed tunings happen in PvP will be another outcry here)
    I learn every day and will never stop learning. But for sure there isn't anything to learn from this game apart from that fixing real bugs is obviously not cool ...
    Last edited by hold; 10-19-2016 at 07:15 AM.

I must say that EducatedFool was not foolish and maxing his Speed of Light Eddie was an educated choice. Tried him and it is as good as Cyborg Eddie damage with more battle enhancing effects.

Thank you everyone for your comments and suggestions. The team is really happy to see a positive reaction from many players, and we are still making note of criticisms to help refine the game further in subsequent updates. Up the irons!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Can the game team reconsider the SoT costs of Lord of Light dungeons since that it is much less rewarding in term of golds and Rare Souls? IMO 4,5 & 6 SoT would be better than the current 6,7 & 8 depending on tiers.
    Part of what lets us be comfortable with adjusting the odds to the way it is is the total amount of attempts you can do with a full Sands of Time for the rewards it can give. While the gold and rare soul rate was lowered, the primary draw is supposed to be the evo shards (which yes, we do expect will take many battles to get enough to fully evolve one character). We also want to provide more varied options for Sands of Time costs so people with more or less time on their hands have options to be able to make their play sessions longer or shorter without needing to refill Sands of Time, if that's what they wish to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Question on 3* evo runes. Are they only dropping in underworld madness? And what is the best one so far to farm? Number of the beast is barly beatable and I haven't seen any in my old favorite game of death. Am I trying I the wrong spot now?
    Battlefield Madness and Underworld Hard too.

You can double check what's the best drop for a given kind of item by using the Drop Info button (just be wary of the bug where it'll give you normal mode's drops if you're viewing it via the quest list screen).

OS
    iOS
    Hi,

Well after some battles, I already have 2 3* evo shards (in Shadows of the Valley Madness) which is a good thing. thank you for that. And thank you for the change in Holy Smoke Eddie, now he's good !!

Hope (I say all the time the same thing sorry...) that the next update will be fixing all the crashes .. thank you.

OS
    Android
    I have a question.. Pharaoh Sand Spirit (Sentinel one) got a quite good buff with the update about the stats, thanks for that. But why he have a one boring red talisman spot, since his both skills are scaled with only magic?!? And additional to that there is also 2 Green Talisman spots, since his skills nothing to do with scaling HP.. I can't see any logic with this, please consider to change Talisman spot colors in a supportive way. I have him as 5* lvl 100 now, and that useless red and green talisman spots ruins his usability. I don't think a 5* 100 level maxed talismans char supposed to make 1500-2000 k damage.. Being only able to add 3 magic talismans from 6 spots for a char that only scales with magic, is not fair
    Last edited by osiris0000; 10-19-2016 at 08:26 AM.

OS
    Android
    One trooper has a level 80 Newborn of Light (Assasin) that hits almost as hard as my Rainmaker (just basic attack). So I checked out if he did something special to him. To my surprise he only had 2 talismans out of 5 and no skill shards spent.

Name:  newborn-1.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  126.7 KB

Name:  newborn-2.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  119.4 KB

I'll head out now and buy a nice skirt for my Rainmaker with 6 level 50 talis (3 assassins shield // 2 strength fierce // 1 health mystical) ... he screams like a girl and hits like one ...
    Last edited by hold; 10-19-2016 at 08:42 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone else notice that rainbow evo shards seems to be way more common in the regular maps than runes? I thought the intent was that the dungeons were for shards & regular maps for runes. But I seems to be getting more 3* rainbow shards in regular maps than in the dungeons now. Add to that, the money is better in regular maps now, then why would I need to venture into the dungeon?

Also, am still having difficulty finding 2* rainbow evo runes! lol
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs