Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Worthy Sacrifice Event on now!

Until August 19th at 5 PM PT, getting to a Worthy Sacrifice (aka Tier IV) will give you bonus rewards in addition to the normal sacrifice rewards!

Every Worthy Sacrifice you do will give you one of the following bonuses:

• 5 Rare Souls
    • 5 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls
    • 25 Legendary Soul Fragments (ie ¼ of a Legendary Soul!)
    • 1 Skill Shard

You’ll get a bonus reward for each sacrifice reward you’d normally get. Additionally, if you exceed the minimum required for a Worthy Sacrifice, you’ll have a chance at getting two normal rewards and two bonus rewards!

Please note that these bonus rewards are only rewarded for a Worthy Sacrifice. Higher tier and lower tier sacrifice rewards do not give additional rewards.

(Please ensure you have force closed and restart the app before participating in the event for the first time.)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Until August 19th at 5 PM PT, getting to a Worthy Sacrifice (aka Tier IV) will give you bonus rewards in addition to the normal sacrifice rewards!

Every Worthy Sacrifice you do will give you one of the following bonuses:

• 5 Rare Souls
    • 5 Rare Gun/Assassin Souls
    • 25 Legendary Soul Fragments (ie ¼ of a Legendary Soul!)
    • 1 Skill Shard

You’ll get a bonus reward for each sacrifice reward you’d normally get. Additionally, if you exceed the minimum required for a Worthy Sacrifice, you’ll have a chance at getting two normal rewards and two bonus rewards!

Please note that these bonus rewards are only rewarded for a Worthy Sacrifice. Higher tier and lower tier sacrifice rewards do not give additional rewards.

(Please ensure you have force closed and restart the app before participating in the event for the first time.)
    Who gives a shit! Fix the fuckin bugs/freezes!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Wow, just this morning I got rid of the dups to get some shards and join the VHE SpamWagon Mark II, go figure.
    These events are great, it would be a good idea to have a calendar.

BTW.
    Please Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!
    Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!
    Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the FK*NG bugs!, OK?, Thanks.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-13-2017 at 12:27 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Wow, just this morning I got rid of the dups to get some shards for the VHE and join the SpamWagon Mark II, go figure.
    Thanks anyway I like these events it would be a good idea to have a calendar.

BTW.
    Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!
    Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!
    Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!,Fix the bugs!Fix the bugs!Fix the FK*NG bugs!.

Yep, did a bunch of sacrifices today as well. A heads up on these events would be nice. The bugs are overwhelming right now.

The arena was a most annoying experience this week. Too many bugs o list and numerous crashes.

BNW is annoying to play as well. High cost, low drop rates, and maybe a 50/50 chance the game will crash. Lost resources, lost badges, and now more time consuming to play than ever.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Who gives a shit! Fix the fuckin bugs/freezes!!!
    Yeah I was thinking about checking out the new update but all the bug reports and Nekro's 2/10 review made me think otherwise.

This is how I imagine Nodding Frog developers lol

Name:  IMG_0154.JPG
Views: 417
Size:  58.4 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yeah I was thinking about checking out the new update but all the bug reports and Nekro's 2/10 review made me think otherwise.

Lmfao! Hey Sparton...u gettin this??? Miss u bud! This place SUCKS w/o u!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post

ROFL!, U Sir win the internetz.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-13-2017 at 12:41 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

He Sparton By how much you have to exceed the essence to get the second reward? Lvl 4 is 6,000 - 9,000

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    He Sparton By how much you have to exceed the essence to get the second reward? Lvl 4 is 6,000 - 9,000
    There's no way to guarantee a second reward for the tier IV sacrifice. As you approach 9000 (approaching 50% more than base), you'll approach 50% chance to get a second reward.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I did 2 sacrifices around ~7500 essence each and did not get the second rewards. My guess is it needs to be close to 9k