OS
    Android

Sluggish rollovers?

All week the game is unusable for 2 to 4 hours after rollover. No new events or anything, is it cuz of covid. I mean if they are having issues fine, but send out a short text stating that they are having issues. Just would be nice to know these things.
    Proud leader of

The EXORCISTS Clan

Daily player since the beginning.

Game ID: Smudge-4480

OS
    Android
    They did state in the last weekly update that the massive number of players (you know, because everyone is stuck at home) is causing slowness at all times, not just roll overs.

They also claim to have some ideas they will implement that supposedly lessen this.

One thing we should remember though, even before all of this the game was sluggish af even an hour after rollover when not as many were playing.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    For the most part I haven't found the server running too bad. Just at rollover, it's been almost 3 hrs now and I still can't do anything. I guess they are just overloaded.

OS
    Android
    It's been worse than usual, that's for sure.

It's not just limited to rollovers, though - I haven't been able to do anything all day. After 5+ minutes on the splash screen it finally logs me in, but anything I try to do just hangs the game... wtf?
    Hailstorm-0380

A few of my Eddies/Allies:
    Iron, Vampire Hunter, Killers, Beast / Lilith, Wrath, LoL, The Beast, Musashi, Killer, Raven Witch
    Hallowed, Cyborg, Doomsday, Iron Maiden / Lilith, Minotaur, Prisoner
    Grim Reaper, Bass, Edward The Great, Crusader / Lilith, LoL, Lady Azov, Corrupt General
    Virtual Xi, Piece of Mind, Viking, Final Frontier / Lilith, Killer Prime, Maclo, Allied General
    Clansman, Trooper, Alexander, Phantom / Lilith, LoL, Charlotte, KP Beast

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
    It's been worse than usual, that's for sure.

It's not just limited to rollovers, though - I haven't been able to do anything all day. After 5+ minutes on the splash screen it finally logs me in, but anything I try to do just hangs the game... wtf?
    Same here. Can’t do anything after finally being logged in.

OS
    Android
    Not sure if the Canada or England has control over the servers, but Canada is on lockdown fit all non essential business. I'm being they are having issues even getting to the servers or even unintentionally new material. I'm about frustrated with the game evolution, but I can at least understand the hardships as of late. Although they are really not much different from any in the past lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Not sure if the Canada or England has control over the servers, but Canada is on lockdown fit all non essential business. I'm being they are having issues even getting to the servers or even unintentionally new material. I'm about frustrated with the game evolution, but I can at least understand the hardships as of late. Although they are really not much different from any in the past lol
    You do know rollover can (and should) be done automatically, right? Unless something is really wrong you should never have to psychically be at the server for any sort of refresh or restarts.

And in my experience in the tech world the sysadmin for sure has a way to do this sort of thing at home even before lockdowns.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    All week the game is unusable for 2 to 4 hours after rollover. No new events or anything, is it cuz of covid. I mean if they are having issues fine, but send out a short text stating that they are having issues. Just would be nice to know these things.
    Rollover has been the worst time for me as well. I lost just about 2 hours before I could actually enter LoL this evening. I really wish they could fix this issue sooner than later.

OS
    Android
    I know. I just feel this game is run on a shoestring and if not manned daily falls apart. I just thought I'd throw that out there is the only reason I posted it. All the negativity and issues this game has, I'm surprised it's not been pulled from the stores.