Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mascarade Diabolique (Dungeon) - Battle in our Ghost themed Dungeon!

Name:  Mascarade-Diabolique-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1526
Size:  271.0 KB

You’re invited to the Mascarade Diabolique! We’re teaming up with Swedish metal band Ghost for another incredible in-game collaboration.

Papa Emeritus IV rises to power! This former Cardinal is a spell caster who pressures the enemy with his powerful magic and specialized synergy. His passive ability, Life Eternal, anoints his allies, blessing them with increased stats and bestowing a variety of powerful effects.

Get full character details in the Compendium.

You can earn the Papa Emeritus IV for free just by logging in! Log in any 7 days between October 13th and November 12th to earn awesome rewards including Papa Emeritus IV himself on the 7th day!

You can get a look at Papa Emeritus IV in action during the Mascarade Diabolique dungeon event. Available until October 20th 5PM PT this special dungeon draws upon themes from the cover of Iron Maiden’s 2003 album ”Dance of Death'' and the video to Ghost’s 2018 song, ‘Dance Macabre,’ an ode to each band's lore! Mascarade Diabolique features a Ghost themed script, 4 difficulty settings and is packed with valuable rewards!

A demonic power has arisen...and it’s throwing a party! Grim Reaper Eddie leads the Dancer of Death and Papa Emeritus into battle at a deadly mascarade! All 3 characters will be permanent companions anytime you battle in this area, leaving you 1 character slot to bring the ally of your choice.

The first time you complete Normal you will earn set rewards including:

Moonlight Soul
    Rare Soul

Your first Hard and Madness will earn set rewards including:
    Moonlight Souls
    Grail Talismans (Mystical Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Ritual Reagents Currency
    Dungeon Fragments
    A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Amulet Talismans (Mystical Subtype).

Ritual Reagents Currency can be traded in store for Moonlight Souls in bundles of 1, 3 and 10, and the wicked imposter, Cardinal Immortus!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Dungeon Soul Fragments at a 10% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Ritual Reagents Currency, Gunner Souls, Virgo Talismans (Mystical Subtype) and Heavenly Currency!

Heavenly Currency is the event currency of our Divine Origins event running from September to the end of November.

Trade your Heavenly Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Amaterasu, Zodiac Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Divine Origins event post here!

Moonlight Soul Details!

The Moonlight Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning a Hierophant, and an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Sentinel Cardinal Immortus.

Each Moonlight Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Cardinal Immortus Soul Fragments
    10 Hierophant Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

500 Cardinal Immortus Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Sentinel Cardinal Immortus.

350 Hierophant Soul Fragments guarantees 1 Hierophant character.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:
    • Use your extra Ritual Reagents Currency to trade for Cosmic Leo and Cosmic Legacy Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!
    • Get the ‘Cardinal Immortus Talisman Pack’ to suit him up for battle! The Pack contains a full set of Artifact Talismans, a Cosmic High Virtue Charity Talisman, and more!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up more Virgo, Grail and Amulet Talismans.
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up the Sentinel Power Up Pack to strengthen your newest character.

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 10-14-2021 at 04:53 PM.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    "Get full character details in the Compendium."

The Compendium is down for at least a full day now. There were brief (few mins) moments yesterday when it worked but mostly didn't and when it did, it redirected to some not-so-legal site.
    Any eta when it will work again?

I like this event too

OS
    Android
    I like the Red room design from Twin Peaks

Name:  red.jpg
Views: 1354
Size:  67.4 KB
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    Love this event! Kudos to the team on the Ghost collaboration. The design of characters and the dungeons is terrific and top notch. And the dialogue at the end is even pretty funny. Well done!
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

Yes, the lyric/dialog is great, and I’ve seen an interview where papa mentions twin peaks... seems like a real collaboration and effort went in this, as opposed to coders submitting something creative/random for approval.

OS
    Android
    Hi everyone! Any suggestion for the Sentinel only round?
    Many thanks

OS
    Android
    I guess difficulty is in last stage against Cardinal Immortus, because if your team doesn't kill at least 2 ennemis, Immortus would do his power move and permanently kill one of your team member, so objective fail.
    So I had to do it manually, either focus on weaker demons, or Cardinal himself to kill him first round.
    I guess many strong teams can achieve that.
    Meti-4784

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LSMaiden View Post
    Hi everyone! Any suggestion for the Sentinel only round?
    Many thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meti View Post
    I guess difficulty is in last stage against Cardinal Immortus, because if your team doesn't kill at least 2 ennemis, Immortus would do his power move and permanently kill one of your team member, so objective fail.
    So I had to do it manually, either focus on weaker demons, or Cardinal himself to kill him first round.
    I guess many strong teams can achieve that.
    I'm also really struggling with this dungeon quest. I think it's either the 3rd or 4th round but every time I kill the last mob it revives and has perfect immortality, so you kill it again and it revives again with perfect immortality and the cycle continues. If I was able to use doom or perfect death that would solve the problem but the mob has immunity to those as well so I'm really stuck on how to progress. Things like Musashi, Assassin Trickster etc would also be useful as they would remove the buff but that's no much use in the Sentinel Only quest.

So please, if anyone has a suggestion I would be very grateful.